• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 5: Behind the scenes look (video) [Up: 1080p/60fps]

forza1d2bdf.gif

SPIKE TV
12:30 PM ET – 2 PM – XBOX: A NEW GENERATION OF GAMES REVEALED
Live from the Galen Center, Xbox's Don Mattrick and Phil Spencer take the wraps over more than a dozen new game announcements for the Xbox One. See the world premiere of RYSE: SON OF ROME from CryTek, the first live gameplay of FORZA 5, plus many more surprises from Microsoft Studios and third party publishers across this 90 minute showcase.

2 PM ET – 3 PM – THIEF, SAINTS ROW, FORZA, CASTLEVANIA, RYSE AND MORE
Immediately following the Xbox press conference we're back live with reactions and world premiere demos — and ANOTHER Xbox One game announcement from Microsoft that you won't see in the press conference! The team behind THIEF stops by to world premiere the first-ever gameplay on our stage, Cevat Yerli from CryTek joins us to talk RYSE: SON OF ROME, we get the first-ever demo of SAINTS ROW 4 from Volition, PHIL SPENCER from Xbox joins us live at Galen Center for updates on the new Xbox One games just announced, and Dan Greenawalt from Turn 10 premieres even more of FORZA 5. Plus, a surprise game demo we can't tell you about just yet.

bueno.jpg

The light still looks a bit odd to me. But I can't put my finger on why.

It looks like a cooler, winter sun colour. But there are green leaves on the trees.

velociraptor

Devs have to make 1080p and frame rate a priority over bells and whistles. this games just reconfirms this for me.

I can see where they may have made compromises to achieve this though you would be hard press to notice this when playing the game in motion.

I think Forza 5 is looking fantastic.

Ty4on

Edit: ^^^^ Autovista lightning still looks better. Hope it's the tweaking/angles because even at 1080p with an underclocked APU they still have tons of horsepower left.

The light still looks a bit odd to me. But I can't put my finger on why.

It looks like a cooler, winter sun colour. But there are green leaves on the trees.

Seems overexposed and it just looks a bit too grey and flat. The God rays are impressive, but they need to tone them down because there isn't that much smog/dust in Prague :p

Some of the shots looked better (panning over the Ferrari), but some looked like almost like this.
First pic in the search and was exactly what I had in mind. Compare it to some of the other pics in the thread.

Dunno, doesn't look nearly as impressive as PCARS or DriveClub. However, I'm a sucker for Forza's incredible Physics so let's see...

saladine1

Dynamic time confirmed!

Seriously though, it better be in Turn 10.

Someone said different rear offsets...where?

Hype fucking rising..

saladine1

Right in that Huayra gif. Got them deep dishes at the back and a shallower rim at the front.

Oh shit, can't believe I missed that!

Thank God, now our cars can look mean and ballsy..

Please Turn 10, for the love of all things cammed and boosted, if night, weather or any other major feature is indeed in the game, show it off, or at least tell us it's in sooner rather than later.
I hated how last time you kept us in the dark about those features right up to launch only to find out they weren't in...not again Turn 10, never again..

Top Bottom