• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

LoveCake

I wonder if this 'new' 918 will be the open-top version?

There are going to be some very upset people after spending CR-10m on a 918 and then a month or so later another one is available for free?

At least the Lamborghini Huracan HE was not out again for six or seven months or more, I paid CR-6m (I think) for mine and I have had fun with it, of course I am now trying to sell it, and now its the car that simply cannot be given away, I would like to be able to drive it to the AutoShow and part-exchange it for the Shelby Cobra if I could.

I don't even know what that is. lol

d_Nihv.gif

tumblr_mt09dmAFAr1sin6fio1_400.gif

giphy.gif

The track is famous for this

Gaenor

Banned
How come am I seeing all those 918 Spyder with a start bid of 11 000 000 CR and a buyout of 20 000 000 CR, when I can only sell mine for 1 274 000 CR max ?

I know it has do it with the status of the paint/tune, but how could I be able to boost the amount of credit I'd sell it for ? I could really use some of those millions !!

Edit: I upgraded my 918 up to X class and simply got the manufacturer color.

KRaZyAmmo

I'm downloading FH3 again on my computer right now. God knows how long it's gonna take. Is this a 3 day event? I don't wanna miss out on the Forzathon.

Caayn

Just got my GTX1080. FH3 + 4K + 60fps = glorious! The Hotwheel tracks looks amazing. PG did an amazing job.

LoveCake

I have put my Chevelle HE in the auction, doubt I will get much for it, starting it at CR-300k seems to be about what they go for, its super easy to win another and this was one I had to buy from the auction house myself and I would rather have/keep a version of a car where I am the original owner, likewise the Lamborghini Huracan HE which I have also put up again, there are loads in there not selling.

As I mentioned earlier I am wondering if this upcoming 918 will be one without a roof?

Caayn

The S2 races in the Hotwheels expansion are insane, it's amazing. How everything flies past you when you're driving in a S998 La Ferrari and competing with other racers for the first spot.

LoveCake

The S2 races in the Hotwheels expansion are insane, it's amazing. How everything flies past you when you're driving in a S998 La Ferrari and competing with other racers for the first spot.

They are insane, I prefer not to go about S1 usually though, S2 it can get quite uncontrollable I have found, too much bouncing off the walls.

Noobcraft

I set up a D class championship on the HotWheels Goliath circuit, and it's totally possible (and fun!) with my Datsun.

D class racing is still the best racing in Forza, with C class in a close 2nd.

LoveCake

Bought a Porsche 918 for 1.25M. wonder if I should sell it now or just have two for convenience.

Unless you are a legendry painter you won't be able to sell it for much as the buyout will be set low.

I don't know how many paint downloads you require to become a legendry painter, but maybe us Gaffers should start downloading paints from each other?

Invis

Does the expansion pass ever go on sale? I have the Ultimate Edition but missed that sale after release, which sucks.

LoveCake

Does the expansion pass ever go on sale? I have the Ultimate Edition but missed that sale after release, which sucks.

I don't know, but I am sure I have seen the individual expansions go on sale, the expansion pass gives a discount, I think though if I remember correctly that if you bought it before any expansions were released you got it cheaper and I am pretty sure that Ultimate Edition owners got/get a discount anyway, but I don't know about now, sorry, I don't think I have been much help.

I got the expansion pass a few days after it was announced and I cannot remember what discount I got.

EDIT
Microsoft has officially announced the Expansion Pass for Forza Horizon 3. It will cost $34.99, and includes two expansions, the first of which is coming this holiday. Ultimate Edition owners will receive a $10 discount if they purchase the pass before 2016. 
Source LINK ar12gaming

LoveCake

That's actually a good idea.

I have this evening shared all the paints I have done.

I have had some where a fair few people have downloaded, these seem to be ones on cars that have been won in #Forzathons or when a DLC car pack has been released.

The problem is, if you have already created vinyl layers you can keep using them time and again, if you have a Monster Energy Drink one etc you can just stick it on any car, if you look it is usually the same people on the first lot of paints, it is the same for tunes as well, but with the likes of Don Joewon Song he is very difficult to beat, however I usually make my own as many of the top tunes I don't like that they have a huge wing or I don't like the wheel design.

Found this,
Legend painter status requires 50,000 combined downloads, likes and uses of all your shared designs. The quickest way to get there is to enter and win the livery contests on the FM.net forums. If you win a contest, that designs gets promoted in the Recommended Designs section of the game as people are buying cars .

LoveCake

It's a shame that there are no F1 cars in the Horizon series :(

I've been saying that since the start. We've got lots of different types and even useless gimmick cars. Just give me one generic open wheel f1/indy car.

And here was me wanting Road-trains.
9dmNE9S.gif

Cool!

I hope that they add some road-trains in to the game later, I am sure they can have a few just roaming about on the big long roads.

Yeah you had to race it, I like those race other vehicles/modes of transport.

I know it's a weird thing to ask for (road-trains) but I just think they would add something to the feel of the game.

Top Gear Australian Roadtrip - Road Train

Honestly F1 cars wouldn't work for me, they are out-and-out racing cars, I know there is that Lola T70 in FH3 but there were some road legal versions I believe, these are what I asked for:

2016 - Bugatti Chiron.
2012 - Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse (with the roof off).
1996 - Ferrari F50 GT.
1990 - Ford GT90.
2013 - Lamborghini Egoista.
1987 - Oldsmobile Aerotech.
2015 - Rimac Concept One.
2014 - Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003.

I think the only car that isn't road legal is the Lamborghini Egoista, ok the Ferrari F50 GT due to emissions and noise but it's still basically a road car (it was also listed in the leaked credits), don't forget the FXXK isn't road legal.

The Oldsmobile Aerotech isn't road legal either, but what a weapon, 267.88 mph (431.10 km/h) in 1987.
G2zAxpUl.jpg

The Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003 should really be in the game also imo.
tDQegUAl.jpg

Noobcraft

Afaik the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and Aston Martin Vulcan aren't road legal either.

The car in most dire need of being added to any racer available is the Mazda Furai though. I'd even​ settle for a FM4 model.

I have 1 spare code for this combo if anyone has the base game (non-ultimate edition) and wants it:

VIP Membership, Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack, and Car Pass. Xbox One.

I'll PM the first person who wants it.

EDIT: Gone.

Fox Mulder

Taking someone to the hospital for a good bit of hours tomorrow and I'll just be sitting around. Is Asphalt 8 any good on mobile for arcade racing?

It looks riddled with micro transactions and all, but damn I wish Horizon had some of these crazy supercars.

Guys and girls, if i buy car pass is porsche expansion included!?
I am also thinking of buying blizzard mountain expansion. Is the a way to get some discount, since i bought week ago xbox one S, f6, fh2, fh3 and steering wheel!?.

Caayn

Guys and girls, if i buy car pass is porsche expansion included!?
The Porsche cars are not included in the car pass. Welcome to the wonderful world of Forza DLC.
I am also thinking of buying blizzard mountain expansion. Is the a way to get some discount, since i bought week ago xbox one S, f6, fh2, fh3 and steering wheel!?.
You can buy the expansion pass which is cheaper than buying Blizzard mountain and Hotwheels separately or you'll need to wait for a sale and hope that it appears.

The Porsche cars are not included in the car pass. Welcome to the wonderful world of Forza DLC.
You can buy the expansion pass which is cheaper than buying Blizzard mountain and Hotwheels separately or you'll need to wait for a sale and hope that it appears.

Thx for the reply

Forza Horizon 3 - Mountain Dew Car Pack

- 2016 Lotus 3-Eleven
- 1951 Holden FX Sedan
- 1996 Ferrari F50 GT
- 2013 Dodge Dart GT
- 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT
- 1973 AMC Gremlin X
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Not too bad really. Stoked about the Gen2 DSM and the F50 GT. Still really wish we could get a Gen1 DSM.

Well damn, I want it for the same two cars you listed. Guess I gotta buy a car pack at some point. I kinda wish the car pass included all these packs lol...but hey.

Well damn, I want it for the same two cars you listed. Guess I gotta buy a car pack at some point. I kinda wish the car pass included all these packs lol...but hey.

I am a little surprised this is the first DLC not included in the Car Pass. I would have thought they would bring out the big guns to get people to buy it.

Fox Mulder

Not really interested in it. I just want the slr McLaren to drop or a new crazy ass hyper car.

I've put hundreds of hours in and got lvl 1000. A few new cars isn't going to squeeze much more out of me.

I am a little surprised this is the first DLC not included in the Car Pass. I would have thought they would bring out the big guns to get people to buy it.

Well they could have sold another Porsche pack with all they gave away free with forzathons.

Not really interested in it. I just want the slr McLaren to drop or a new crazy ass hyper car.

I've put hundreds of hours in and got lvl 1000. A few new cars isn't going to squeeze much more out of me.

Well they could have sold another Porsche pack with all they gave away free with forzathons.

And yet people keep talking about how "shitty" and "greedy" they are.

xrnzaaas

I laughed at the Gremlin but lost it when they introduced the last car. Lol everyone wants to drive a Dodge (Fiat) Dart.

PS. Doritos car pack is next, right?

Top Bottom