• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

zorbsie

It will be all rotaries.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

I approve
doritospopef8unw.png

LoveCake

I saw that Fox Mulder was in a game yesterday but when I tried to join it said I wasn't allowed :(

It said something about I had to go to the group page and try from there, I had a look about but couldn't find anything like that.

I managed to sell my Lamborghini Huracan HE in the end for the huge price of CR-1.6m :mad:

Fox Mulder

Finished the horizon 1 rally, I remember why I passed on it originally. Very short and they just reskinned existing roads for $20. Still, nice to have it with the game delisted. I wish Horizon 4 or even FM7 dabbles in proper rally stages.

I saw that Fox Mulder was in a game yesterday but when I tried to join it said I wasn't allowed :(

It said something about I had to go to the group page and try from there, I had a look about but couldn't find anything like that.

I managed to sell my Lamborghini Huracan HE in the end for the huge price of CR-1.6m :mad:

Maybe it was just being weird or the lobby was full or something.

LoveCake

Finished the horizon 1 rally, I remember why I passed on it originally. Very short and they just reskinned existing roads for $20. Still, nice to have it with the game delisted. I wish Horizon 4 or even FM7 dabbles in proper rally stages.

Maybe it was just being weird or the lobby was full or something.

I liked the rally DLC as well, I thought it was very good.

I don't know what was wrong the other night, I was able to join other online races.

LoveCake

I kinda stopped doing those XP for the last bit on the way to 1000. But I'm also in no rush to get to level 1000.

I know what you mean, but when it takes 93,000 to level up like it does for me, it takes too long.

Dude rally wants his star back, lol.

He lost all his stuff on 10th April and he's already higher than me, he plays a lot online with his club doing long races that last for hours from what he's said and online earns more XP so I guess this is why, also he could no doubt play through Blizzard Mountain in a weekend.

I am going to have to try that XP before it gets patched out.

My Skyline HE is ready!

m5BbRPYl.jpg

Noobcraft

I tried the XP trick and it was ok. I got it working with an automatic transmission because I'm way too lazy to do manual with clutch, but it didn't work as well for me. I'd give it another shot but my controller was taken away by my 3 year old.

LoveCake

Yes, but if there is an easy way to level up then I want in on it!

I mean I missed out on the ones before and also that billion credit one, I could have got all the cars and also loaded up on HE ones cheap to sell on before the money got taken away.

I'm working from home today so can be on basically any time between now and 5PM-ish UTC (11AM EST). I should also be available tomorrow afternoon and most of Sunday.

E: Heads up: You can get back the 200k credits you spend for the wheelspins by spending them in the auction house. If you are outbid you can get the credits back but the challenge will still be counted.

E2: So, another FT, another weekend of server issues it seems.

Chris R

For the Forzathon, which cars and races qualify? I did 3+ races in a Aston Martin, nothing, a few more in a BMW M6, nothing...

Fox Mulder

For the Forzathon, which cars and races qualify? I did 3+ races in a Aston Martin, nothing, a few more in a BMW M6, nothing...

European sports cars specifically. It's a car type you can filter to in your garage or autoshow. I did three sprint races.

Chris R

European sports cars specifically. It's a car type you can filter to in your garage or autoshow. I did three sprint races.

Ah ok, didn't have any of those cars so when I tried to filter them it didn't show. Bought the cheapest one and did the races, just the co-op stuff left.

The J-Turns were annoying lol

LoveCake

Nah man. Fuck the solid trees in the game. Those are much worse.

Tell me about it, my car is always a magnet for them.

One thing I wish they would change in the game is the checkpoint marking flags, the luminous yellow flags simply don't stand out enough, they are not that bad in the dark, yellow smoke like the blue smoke they have on the illegal street races would be better, but in the day time a bright red smoke would be better, the yellow flag simply doesn't stand out enough against a background of trees, or desert sand and sometimes the [<<<<] ~ [>>>>] turn arrows.

Fox Mulder

Better checkpoints would be great, but they'll always be a shitshow online since you can miss them.

They need a proper lobby system too. I hate jumping into an adventure, and the game doesn't even ask me to choose a car since I happen to be in the right class as the one they're dumping me into. I have no idea if it's a playground games, off-road, or street race championship. Pretty stupid really

I don't know why but I always tend to make most of my cars into A class. For me at least it's a good balance between power and handling.

I was in a great b/c/d class lobby for like three hours last night. You can get great racing, but it's all about tunes. You cant win stock like you can in the top classes.

Just found an odd bug when doing a championship of three races.

First race I came first and got 20 points. But another car was given 20 points too.
I got 20 points in the next race, but that other car topped the table on 46 points - which should be impossible.
Final race I won again getting 20 points. The other car finished way down the pack and got just four points. But he finished on 59 points for the championship.

LoveCake

I don't understand how this works...

I couldn't get it to work either.

Done the #Forzathon.

Used my Ferrari 250 LM rated [A] did a championship 'High Roller' at Coober Pedy that are one lap each and just three races and the three challenges all popped up once I had finished.

Real shame the 918 isn't the open top version :(

Top Bottom