• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE LAST OF MY DRAWINGS~!
(I still half owe a couple of people more [Carton and SalsaShark] if they want to claim it, but otherwise, I won't be doing anymore portraits for a while!)

This makes it 50 for this thread! Pretty good accomplishment! :>

I tried to make you look as cool as in your pic!
new_canvas47_by_meibatsu-d7froze.jpg

Thank you all for giving me inspiration and enjoying my stuff! I'll still be checking out the thread to see others work their magic!

WOW! This is just too cool... Thank you so so much!

Shaneus

Here you are:

ibpZhOHgwuBCph.png

The pinball machine is a little squashed, but I did that on purpose. Also this one took quite a bit longer to finish than the other two I have done, because of the details in the pinball machine itself.
Holy shit dude, that's fucking incredible. I would've been happy with a stick-figure, but the detail in that are nothing short of amazing.

I'm a work of art!

Only wish I could repay somehow, but I can only hope my gratitude is enough :)

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Prax, awesome efforts, man. Really well done and thanks for your hard work!

I'm just scrolling through the pages here and some of this stuff is absolutely amazing!

How much time do you guys invest into these portraits? And how long did you take to find your own style (and be good at it)?

About 10-15 mins drawing with a mechanical pencil, then 5 or so of clean up with an eraser. I spent more on the earlier ones trying to get back into the swing of things, but just doing quick sketches now. Haven't drawn seriously in years, so don't really have a style. Found stuff from my art blog from... 2005. My style seems to have been anime-ish bad-ish? Haha.

Totally forgot about this thread. And now I come in here and see this magnificence. Amazing! Thanks!

Glad you like it! Not fond of smoking, but I really enjoy drawing people smoking. :)

AVclub

I am floored by the amazing talent in this thread. So cool that it's still going! Here's a couple pics of my son, if anyone could draw something cool from one of them, I know he would love it.

Didn't know where else to ask. I tried to search but I couldn't find some general art community thread where we could post new work and get critiques. Does one exist? If not I was going to start one.

My first post in this thread. Thanks in advance!

I couldn't really do justice to the thick, lustrous mane of hair that sits atop your head - of which I am hugely envious btw - but you might appreciate this:

GAF_DarkLordMalik_zpsde4f8527.jpg

I'd also like to go on a matter of public record that your glasses were a complete and utter ballache to do. ;)

C4Lukins

Wow that took me like two hours. I am an old man who no longer understands how the internets work. Or maybe it is just Windows 8.

Hello, GAF! :)

I drew some of you while I was waiting for my account to be verified. Other posters got to some of them already, so some of you are getting a second portrait.

*cough*

divgwmzr.sgf.jpg

:D? :DD??

:(

d6HFRWh.png

Quoting it for the new page.
zGTR47c.jpg

M2kGI5q.png

Anyone want to try and draw my daughter?
pPZ5OQt.jpg

b5axW0f.png

My first post in this thread. Thanks in advance!
10313943_10203803844686126_6360929390138977_n.jpg

zCHlIzJ.png

My younger brother (Left) and I (right) at a wedding.
iQ36gF1pUjHOC.jpg

ihIDmpJ.png

I need a new avatar, so if this is still going please take your pick:
YvyP5Jn.jpg

Had some fun with your demonic-eyed dog, so sorry:

Ipu3Mai.png

I am floored by the amazing talent in this thread. So cool that it's still going! Here's a couple pics of my son, if anyone could draw something cool from one of them, I know he would love it.

FEVESkg.png

Third time is the charm? :)
efTTOaO.png

Something different for you:

olKWwwi.png

hgjufu.jpg

GAF's favourite Fedora time...
Who's gonna draw?

vNxUg9R.png

They're all pretty quick and dirty, but I hope you like them, GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom