• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since it was bumped figured I'd try again.

pCTGq0N.png

If you guys like this topic, there's a whole section on Reddit dedicated to the very same idea. (Tons of) people submit their photos and (tons of) people draw them in various styles. It's also one of the best moderated sections of Reddit, so there's none of the memetic shit and immature trolling that usually plagues that site.

You got skills my favorite box head lady

[-_-]

The box grants many powers. \[-_-]/ But drawing hair and hands isn't apparently one of them.

Also, Gentleman Acrid is referring to an incident involving mustard, BBQ sauce, ketchup and Captain Picard.

You should have tried making them with condiments h.pro \[-_-]/

I love seeing this bumped. Alcotholic's new one is awesome.

I do have a lot of random sauces left from that thing. :p

Could I bribe someone with ice cream to make me a portrait?

I seem to recall you bought my book. No ice cream bribes needed. ^_^ Post a few pics and I'll do one.

HGStormy

Banned
I seem to recall you bought my book. No ice cream bribes needed. ^_^ Post a few pics and I'll do one.

Which I am currently reading RIGHT THIS MOMENT.
And it's amazing! I've already recommended it to everyone I know.
Is it okay if I PM you the image? I don't feel 100% comfortable showing my face to everyone just yet, haha.

Which I am currently reading RIGHT THIS MOMENT.
And it's amazing! I've already recommended it to everyone I know.
Is it okay if I PM you the image? I don't feel 100% comfortable showing my face to everyone just yet, haha.

Awwww, thanks! I'm really glad you like it. It's been hard to get it much notice without many reviews or advertising, so you just buying it on the spot the way you did was really heartening. Cheers for that and for spreading the word. <3

For the pics, sure. PM 'em. A few if you have a couple.

Hi all! My first post ever! And for a good cause: mi next wife (casually my first, ideally my last) really loves this kind of things, and i love to mak... to love her, so i wanna show her the special pics u can draw. Love your work guys! And i'd very much appreciate it.

So this is my soon-wife:

6sZEre.jpg

9FYzVf.jpg

UUop9q.jpg

3qETBc.jpg

Love last image!!

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom