• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

MrChrillwis

Neo Member
If any of you frequent "Zoverstocks" or any of its equivalents, you will know that foreign titles sometimes get sent out. As they essentially have no trade in value and I was refunded, it seems fitting to offer them for free. These are German copies, so if you know or don't mind deutsch, you're in for a treat. Postage is all I ask, if that is allowed. Preferably within the UK to save on postage as these aren't too valuable (£1.20 UK) (£3.50 EU):

Call of Duty 3 (PS3)
Bad Company 2 (PS3)
NFS: Hot Pursuit (PS3)

I also have an NTSC copy of Dead Rising 1 (360), if you have a machine that can run it you're welcome to it. If none of you have a Game or Cex nearby, I also have some empty cases and a few coaster sets if you need them:

3x PS2 Fifa's
3x empty PS3 cases

Are these gone? If not then i could take either BC2 or NFS or the empty cases (my Bioshock infinite case cracked in the mail :( ) off your hands :D

Colin.

Are these gone? If not then i could take either BC2 or NFS or the empty cases (my Bioshock infinite case cracked in the mail :( ) off your hands :D

Nope, everything apart from Dead Rising is still available, so you're free to any of the games. I can throw in one of the cases with it as well.

Colin.

Also, thanks to Mcdonalds monopoly give away, I have 3 spare copies of Minis Ninja to give away for android devices. Just quote this if you want it and I'll PM the code.

MrChrillwis

Neo Member
I can, but as I mentioned in my original post it may not be worth it, with postage costing £3.50

If it's only £3.50 that's completely cool with me, though I'll get my money 25th this month, but it's like two days from now, you think you could wait untill then? :)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Also, thanks to Mcdonalds monopoly give away, I have 3 spare copies of Minis Ninja to give away for android devices. Just quote this if you want it and I'll PM the code.

Is that a link to download the .APK, a code for the playstore, a code for the amazon store or what?

Edit: Oh wait, you probably already gave them all away...

Colin.

Last one has went to Lone_Prodigy. I'll put more up here if I get them.

And that time is now. I have 2 more Minis Ninja codes for android devices. Same as before, quote this to get one.

EDIT: Unfortunately, flashbandit16's device could not run the game. So there is still one up for grabs.

Sajjaja

And that time is now. I have 2 more Minis Ninja codes for android devices. Same as before, quote this to get one.

EDIT: I now have a further 2 to give away. I seem to be a magnet for these codes, so yeah, quote to get one.

Ill take one if its still there.

wulff83

Neo Member

EDIT: Unfortunately, flashbandit16's device could not run the game. So there is still one up for grabs.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently it's Europe only? As I'm in the US, it claims incompatibility with my device's country. Figured my tablet wouldn't have a problem running it, but region locks are another story entirely. Thanks for giving these away anyway! =D

whitehawk

Banned
I'm pretty sure I have 1 code each for

Toy Soldiers
The Maw

on XBL. I am not 100% sure if they will work, but pretty sure. First to quote gets them (or just one if you only want one).

Top Bottom