• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Deques

Well, that was more of a hopeful shot in the dark given the new Humble Bundle, but probably shouldn't have done that given the thread, sorry.

The current humble deal gives you one key for three games (Stacking, Costume Quest and Psychonauts). Besides you can pay $1 to get them all. $1 is like nothing

Cant you get it for a penny from the Humble Bundle?

22367acef1dabd885a7f79722296c49e60cf865e.jpg

Why pay a penny when you can get it for free

Piracy is bad

Inotti

I will send this shrink wrapped ds game:

To a person from North America/Canada who draws best/funniest picture of themselves with paint within 5 hours of this post. I will send the game tomorrow with first class airmail from Finland (Europe). I want to give someone who couldn't buy this locally a chance to play it. :) This game is 100% region free so it will work on your ds and 3ds consoles.

Oh, and by the way, I'm also paying the shipping fees. ;)

dab0ne

To a person from North America/Canada who draws best/funniest picture of themselves with paint within 5 hours of this post. I will send the game tomorrow with first class airmail from Finland (Europe). I want to give someone who couldn't buy this locally a chance to play it. :) This game is 100% region free so it will work on your ds and 3ds consoles.

cg3GIW4.png

Edit: Don't send this to me. Although I am a US citizen I currently live in England. I just wanted to get in on the fun.

Cbajd5

iecBKaydZ6Ekz.png

I GOT THIS

pompidu

is this just for games? cause i got a code for breaking dawn part 2 for ultraviolet or itunes and just want to get rid of it.

Smilax

My best friend recently told me she had a 16 invites for Dota 2. She told me I should give them away to people. So, if you are interested, add me. My Steam username is Smilax_Hyaku.

Here's the situation, I have me 180 Club Nintendo coins that are about to expire... but there is nothing I really want to get. I do see though that there is Super Mario RPG available for the Wii, so here's what I'm going to do... Anyone who has a Wii or a Wii U, take a picture of your wiimote with a little message with today's date. First person to do so gets it.

Easily one of the best games for SNES (top 10 at least) and a classic Square RPG to boot... just want to make sure the code is getting to someone who'll use it.

Top Bottom