• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

SinCara1_crop_340x234.jpg

NoRéN

The only correct answer til the end of time is
lMJ6j.jpg

He defies the odds, never backs down, he's loyal, and never turns down a make a wish request.

shaowebb

Fave current wrestler? Masato Yoshino in Dragon Gate because I have class. Here's hoping I can convert the poster of the offer.

Qm2oH.jpg

Superior league with a superior product. Watch a PPV of Dragon Gate and tell me it doesn't have better wrestling.

Hex

Banned

Definitely not hating or anything, but are these referral links?

Max

I am not Max
I signed up for a Japanese live account, entered the code, and it says "This game's region does not match this console". What do I do about that?

Definitely not hating or anything, but are these referral links?

They're links to images to use as instructions

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I signed up for a Japanese live account, entered the code, and it says This game's region does not match this console". What do I do about that?

They're links to images to use as instructions

Have you tried redeeming them on xbox.com? Don't have a console on me at the moment and would like to see if I can redeem this now.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
You need a Japanese 360, not account. Tried it a couple of weeks ago. It flat out won't get downloaded to your system. You'll get a region error if you try to download it to your system.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
You need a Japanese 360, not account. Tried it a couple of weeks ago. It flat out won't get downloaded to your system. You'll get a region error if you try to download it to your system.

Alright should be no problem for me then! Just need to store the code until I get my new 360.

Top Bottom