• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

I bought an intel chip but ended up using an aftermarket cooler instead of the heatsync that came with it.

Does anyone need the old heatsync? It seems like a waste to just pitch it. If you could paypal like... a BUCK after receiving it (continental US only, please), that would be even better.

I don't know if anybody would be interested in this, but I got an email from Sony with a code for 3 months half price off the Official Playstation Magazine UK. Here are the details and quote my post to see the code, as usual.

We're pleased to offer you an exclusive voucher code, entitling you to a 50% saving when you subscribe to Official Playstation Magazine. In the shops, OPM costs £19.46 every three months... with your voucher code you’ll pay just £9.73 and get every issue delivered to your door, that’s just £2.99 per issue.

Redeem your exclusive Official Playstation Magazine voucher code entitling you to a 50% saving; you’re not going to find a saving like this anywhere else.
Redeem your voucher
Redemption expiry date: 30th April 2012

How to redeem your voucher:

1. Visit myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/pome18

2. Click the 'Buy Now' button.

3. Enter your voucher code during the checkout process and click the 'Apply' button.

4. Receive every issue of Official Playstation Magazine, delivered to your door, for half the price you’d pay in the shops - just £2.99 per issue.

If you redeem it then post to say you have, thanks.

AlexBasch

Well, somehow I scored a reward from Raptr for a 60% discount code on "Logitech Modern Warfare 3 Peripherals" and 35% off on Logitech G-Series peripherals. Since it doesn't ship to Mexico I'm giving it for someone who wants it, PM me and it's yours. :)

EDIT: AwesomeSauce is the winner!

notworksafe

MS points code. No idea how many points as I won it in a Dr. Pepper contest and they didn't give an amount. Quote to reveal.

If you redeem it, post how many points it gave. I'm sorta curious.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I have a code that I found inside Castlevania (360) to download Symphony of the Night. I don't know if the offer is still valid (I haven't used it), but anyone who posts a picture of The World Ends With You (DS) with their username gets it.

Chavelo

I have a code that I found inside Castlevania (360) to download Symphony of the Night. I don't know if the offer is still valid (I haven't used it), but anyone who posts a picture of The World Ends With You (DS) with their username gets it.

ZPuuO.jpg

LQX

XBox 360 Online Passes and LE content (quote to see)

Mortal Kombat

F.3.A.R

Crysis 2 Limited Edition

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Well, somehow I scored a reward from Raptr for a 60% discount code on "Logitech Modern Warfare 3 Peripherals" and 35% off on Logitech G-Series peripherals. Since it doesn't ship to Mexico I'm giving it for someone who wants it, PM me and it's yours. :)

Thanks mang.

Bought the MW3 set, as much as I don't like the mw3 branding on the items, I got a g9x and g105 keyboard for less than the retail price of the g9x.

RedAssedApe

Banned

I got these two codes as well. PM if you want.

Codes gone.

BibiMaghoo

I have a code for a half price Official Playstation Magazine subscription.

I also have a code for 35% off Logitech G-Series peripherals.

let me know and I'll send a PM with the code.

Cory_t_

I have a code for a half price Official Playstation Magazine subscription.

I also have a code for 35% off Logitech G-Series peripherals.

let me know and I'll send a PM with the code.

I'll take that logitech code if it's still up for grabs.

Also, I have a steam key for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light that I got with my 560 ti. First to quote me gets it. I'll PM the code.

Top Bottom