• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Wasn't there an Xbox 360 code thread? Anyways.

Ghost Recon beta code (quote)

Fuck that thread

Free copy of Resident Evil 2 Dual shock edition for PS1 (Not in original case, so doesn't come with cover art) to the first person that posts a sexy Ada Wong cosplayer.

It has to be sexy!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Fuck that thread

Free copy of Resident Evil 2 Dual shock edition for PS1 (Not in original case, so doesn't come with cover art) to the first person that posts a sexy Ada Wong cosplayer.

It has to be sexy!

Df7tKl.png

Oh SNAP!

PaulLFC

Thanks very much to The Grim Heaper for a Playblink invite code :)

Here's mine, quote to view. And this time, if you take it, please post your own referral code you get upon registering so somebody else can register too.

Quote to see:

Reuenthal

Banned
Thanks very much to The Grim Heaper for a Playblink invite code :)

Here's mine, quote to view. And this time, if you take it, please post your own referral code you get upon registering so somebody else can register too.

Quote to see:

Registered with your invite quote, waiting for email. Edit: Which email seems to not be coming. Can't sign in. Oh well.

Reuenthal

Banned
After quite some time, I eventually got the email, and have an invite code for playblink. Whoever takes this please post an invite code the other members of the site.

Quote to see:

Top Bottom