• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ViciousDS

Banned
ViciousDS was awesome enough to get/give these two great games for me for Christmas and they just arrived now. (Shipping issues) Thanks ViciousDS!

http://imgur.com/yS6waZ4

yS6waZ4.jpg

hey you gave a $100 gamestop gift card to a kid and his mom who was just getting settled down finally. Nice to see some people have a heart still in the world.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (OverBlood 3, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

UnEpic -- MB-B3098DAE46771BBE - Taken by UnderWaterTree
Surgeon Simulator - Anniversary Edition -- MB-B892D5E19E21AB1E - Taken by MillionStabs
Dungeon Defenders -- MB-B0CB778407B0F9E9 - Taken by Costa1774
Insurgency -- MB-FABE9176757B0C0C - Taken by matman5025
King Arthur's Gold -- MB-7D6B24959606493F - Taken by keeblerdrow

Hello again

ModBot said:
Instructions for Judge Magister Zexion:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Judge Magister Zexion, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (1 Month Key) -- MB-DD3075764EBA85A9 - Taken by Jotamide

t1454003766z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-1CB0F3A3EE8E7495 - Taken by Loptous. 11 entrants total.

t1454006346z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.

I7Ufybq.png

mystery gift -- MB-0720EC40AC391987 - Taken by Whogie

Whogie

Thank you. The game was CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect
Edit edit: Beat the tutorial and there was nothing I could do to advance the "Congratulations" screen, lol. Oh well.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Enclave -- MB-ACA2CF29A9011ED0 - Taken by ChaosZeroX

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).

Cities XL -- MB-482F91B8EF6CD3E8 - Taken by Cyldman

Giving away the spare copy of Her Story that I got from the recent Humble Bundle. The code is a Humble Bundle gift link that you can use to get a Steam key.
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (RageWaffles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Her Story -- MB-C8F0C3879D4847F5 - Taken by Accoun. 45 entrants total.

t1454155090z1.png

AHA-Lambda

ModBot said:
Instructions for AHA-Lambda:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AHA-Lambda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Europa Universalis IV Evangelical Majors Unit Pack -- MB-E6AA9A16AA779F24 - Taken by Vaco6121

OraleeWey

PS+ 7 day trial

PS+ 7 day trial #2

Mass Effect 2 Weapons DLC, squad member, and an extra mission PS3 DLC

Mass Effect 3 PS3 Online pass
B7K5-LHNR-2L99

Quote to reveal the two 7 day trials and Mass Effect 2 DLC. Mass Effect 3 Online Pass is not hidden.

Varshes

Got a NA code for Final Fantasy X-2 on Vita! First one to post a pic of your Vita with a fork in the picture and your GAF handle, gets it

Stuff:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Rubber and Lead -- MB-FC5D3A38A4DC905F - Taken by gurm3n
Sumo Revise -- MB-C8E49B2F7D55954D - Taken by Asiratlan
Job the Leprechaun -- MB-3B08A2E4D0964F9C - Taken by Smeagol
The Adventures of Mr. Bobley -- MB-67E4716D881D6AB3 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Post Mortem -- MB-03251E1C4ABC28E6 - Taken by PSY・S
AoF Chess Club -- MB-B8C785A2A2A86607 - Taken by septicore
The Egyptian Prophecy -- MB-C6BFAA9D8D0A7DEA - Taken by jorkila
Simplerockets -- MB-F2795F9918090B51 - Taken by PenDynasty
Let There Be Life -- MB-762A15DD70DBDC6C - Taken by madjoki
Robin Hood -- MB-48C7E276AE9DA37F - Taken by SpongeBob NoPants
Terablaster -- MB-679CB08D8504D749 - Taken by user237
Robin Hood #2 -- MB-84E845FDADBE801A - Taken by lukiluk

Sigma722

Dang I left my vita at home yesterday. Was considering grabbing a Pita and seeing if that would be sufficient. Next time maybe.

NaXo

Banned

Steam Code for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. Enjoy, whoever gets it. (Hope I did this 'quote to reveal' thing right)

Skux

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (redeem on Square Enix)

Republiqué (redeem on GOG)

Steam codes:

Hitman: Absolution Elite Edition

Titan Quest

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider Underworld

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

Conezays

Steam codes:

Titan Quest

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider Underworld

Thanks for Tomb Raider: Anniversary :)

Steam codes:

Titan Quest

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider Underworld

Got Republique! Thanks

Nose Master

Steam codes:

Titan Quest

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider Underworld

Titan Quest got nabbed. :(

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member

Steam codes:

Titan Quest

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider Underworld

Thank you for Hitman.

Pupo

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pupo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
Rayman Origins uPlay -- MB-1242D4EAF4DA90AB - Taken by Shalashaska. 3 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Splinter Cell Blacklist uPlay -- MB-8C471F4312BFD795 - Taken by oipic. 7 entrants total.

t1454561320z1.png

illusionary

Steam codes:

Titan Quest

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider Underworld

Tomb Raider Legend's been taken by a lurker. :(

Thanks all the same!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Deer -- MB-8C05F85B4EB934DD - Taken by Firehead. 3 entrants total.

t1454578988z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&highlight=free+home.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Tales of Zestiria Alisha's Story PSN EU -- MB-43C21B66287714B9 - Taken by MikeHattsu. 3 entrants total.

t1454599028z1.png

Kalor

I had a spare key from the Humble Weekly Bundle so here it is.
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kalor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Frozen Synapse -- MB-3AADD246EE14F270 - Taken by Axass

Top Bottom