• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

sono

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (redeem on Square Enix)

Republiqué (redeem on GOG)

Steam codes:

Hitman: Absolution Elite Edition

Titan Quest

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider Underworld

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

Request ffxiv

Mozendo

Here's a killstrain beta code.
I think you redeem this just like you redeen a PSN voucher, iunno I don't know why this sent me this i don't own a PS4

.:Sam:.

Neo Member
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (redeem on Square Enix)

Republiqué (redeem on GOG)

Steam codes:

Hitman: Absolution Elite Edition

Titan Quest

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Tomb Raider Legend

Tomb Raider Underworld

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

Nabbed Final Fantasy XIV! Cheers Skux!

Xbudz

WcIRjc0.gif

I'm giving away some of the games that were in the recent Humble Monthly subscription. Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Xbudz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Volume -- MB-A0D822E15A6C4D17 - Taken by Vlad. 13 entrants total.
Penarium -- MB-CF647E0806E195B7 - Taken by illusionary. 2 entrants total.
Dropsy -- MB-A32B1BBF72D1A06E - Taken by doctorcdcs. 5 entrants total.

t1454727074z1.png

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

GTR Evolution -- MB-C1CB71BA318C9841 - Taken by Tetraeon. 4 entrants total.
Robin Hood Legend of Sherwood -- MB-EC3F2C139BEE6A83 - Taken by Coldsun. 2 entrants total.

t1454757195z1.png

EdLin

Neo Member
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (EdLin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Call of Juarez:Gunslinger -- MB-53ECDC8872ED23F3 - Taken by Loptous[/QUOTE]

zerotol

Banned
I have codes for Gears of War, Gears 2 and Gears Judgment for BC on Xbox One. There's just one problem, I can't recall if these codes expire or if they were used. I don't think they were used. None of my consoles are currently plugged in so I can't check. I got the codes by signing into SmartGlass for the first time in ages. If you wanna try, quote this and tell me which one you want. I'll PM you a code, post back if it worked or not.

Xone9

Banned
I have codes for Gears of War, Gears 2 and Gears Judgment for BC on Xbox One. There's just one problem, I can't recall if these codes expire or if they were used. I don't think they were used. None of my consoles are currently plugged in so I can't check. I got the codes by signing into SmartGlass for the first time in ages. If you wanna try, quote this and tell me which one you want. I'll PM you a code, post back if it worked or not.

Ill try Gears 2

Gears Judgement if you can, thank you!

Xone9

Banned

Gears 2 code was already redeemed when I entered it. Ill try the Gears 1 code if its still available.

StuffRuff

Did the other codes go? Thanks for posting anyway if so!

FrsDvl

Looks like i've been sitting on a load of keys for the Fortnite Alpha Test
If you win, you can redeem the code here https://www.fortnite.com/

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Fortnite Alpha Keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FrsDvl, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fortnite Alpha #7 -- MB-9F226180C67EF553 - Taken by Strazyplus. 1 entrants total.
Fortnite Alpha #6 -- MB-BDDA7D266F1FAD12 - Taken by Firehead. 2 entrants total.
Fortnite Alpha #5 -- MB-D2FBAE6791A000C3 - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Fortnite Alpha #4 -- MB-A1F0F01EAB844A9A - Taken by KillySG10. 1 entrants total.
Fortnite Alpha #3 -- MB-BEAB9CDF12A11EAE - Taken by RoadDogg. 4 entrants total.
Fortnite Alpha #2 -- MB-2A76EB984E276AA2 - Taken by EdmondD. 1 entrants total.
Fortnite Alpha #1 -- MB-92A09B706B1BB577 - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.

t1454990291z1.png

You can lurk the thread and not have log in access. People like that can't obviously quote to see codes.

But they can view the page's raw HTML and see the codes that way. I've heard rumors that there are bots that specifically skim this thread to steal codes by doing this.

Hence, always use modbot, or, at the very least, handle it yourself through PM. Never just dump codes in to the thread.

Top Bottom