• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

EMan

I have a spare code from make war not love3, includes streets of rage 2,binary domain, and condemned for steam

8ITR4-FV53A-5K4YX

MisterNoisy

So I bought a new TKL mech keyboard:

E8kbS6l.jpg

...and they sent me the world's most hilarious mousepad:

YsTbllO.jpg

It's a nice mousepad, but I already have one I like. Offering the mousepad to the first person (ConUS only, sorry) to quote this post.

I don't know what is wrong but it seems it is only me who didin't get the email with War Bundle 3. All of muy freinds got it and even got spare ones but not even one for me. If anyone ahs a spare key for it it would be very nice from him to let me join the party.

Vlad

I don't know what is wrong but it seems it is only me who didin't get the email with War Bundle 3. All of muy freinds got it and even got spare ones but not even one for me. If anyone ahs a spare key for it it would be very nice from him to let me join the party.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get one either for some reason.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So I bought a new TKL mech keyboard:

E8kbS6l.jpg

...and they sent me the world's most hilarious mousepad:

YsTbllO.jpg

It's a nice mousepad, but I already have one I like. Offering the mousepad to the first person (ConUS only, sorry) to quote this post.

Dibs on the keyboard :p

Kyzon

I'd say search your email for 'SEGA' I thought I didn't get mine either until I just tried searching.

All right, got another steam code I dont need for Merchants of Kaidan. Haven't used, seems not my kind of game, whoever wants it, just PM me.

edit: code taken

Bam.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Professor Beef, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Make Love, Not War 3 -- MB-2365978B6A118011 - Taken by Vlad

Hey GAFGivers,

Here is a mega give away of keys I have been stacking for a while now. I'm pretty confident that all keys will work. I apologise if any do not. Good Luck

ModBot said:
I am giving away 27 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (nickfrancis86, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Overlord -- MB-757D56ABCDED008C - Taken by Axass. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Murdered: Soul Suspect -- MB-55F2FBFB3FC6EE11 - Taken by Accoun. 5 entrants total.
The 11th Hour & The 7th Guest -- MB-C781F1AFA8759F46 - Taken by Supa Necta
Tesla Effect -- MB-2666F977889557EC - Taken by BlazeHedgehog
Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-88330B0B1251DE50 - Taken by Barajas_201. 3 entrants total.
Tomb Raider Legend -- MB-82631B7763AD733A - Taken by Shalashaska
Outlast -- MB-8C8D5C2184F06B1D - Taken by BorntoPlay
Just Cause Collection -- MB-AB5AF64023134357 - Taken by William Bonney. 2 entrants total.
Dont Know -- MB-135A284F61CB7F4A - Taken by Purkake4
Overlord Raising Hell #2 -- MB-27B82321E633CF01
Overlord 2 -- MB-CC1592181E531433 - Taken by Zeeman. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
GRID 2 -- MB-8647C4C1E91B47CC - Taken by Valkrai. 3 entrants total.
GRID 2 #2 -- MB-2B0D864C3409DEA2 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 6 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-9F7E67AD374D930A - Taken by properpropaganda. 4 entrants total.
Tomb Raider Underground -- MB-9DB2855A5F6597B9 - Taken by Nairume. 1 entrants total.
Overlord Raising Hell -- MB-F6EC8880DD80497E - Taken by illusionary
Company of Heroes 2 The Western Front Armies -- MB-3E795699459E5F78 - Taken by Deadly
GRID -- MB-C31CBC3ECAF21228 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy. 1 entrants total.
Overlord #2 -- MB-8C908C4643948FED
Saints Row IV -- MB-56EB88E6B5B2018A - Taken by BorntoPlay. 7 entrants total.
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-0E49E2BFD6B33643 - Taken by Xbudz. 9 entrants total.
Tomb Raider Anniversary -- MB-A399B5397614D9A0 - Taken by clay_ghost. 2 entrants total.
Tomb Raider 2 -- MB-1ECE63F36899711D - Taken by Nabae
Tomb Raider 3 -- MB-3912E78918F6E66D - Taken by NotMSRP
Tomb Raider 1 -- MB-18A0A8525D832B45 - Taken by TMC
GRID Autosport Drag Pack -- MB-C8C15D42CA5DB8B1 - Taken by bobnowhere
Dirt Showdown -- MB-D8B7576CD3861AAD - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.

t1456475894z1.png

This rule:
is going to make most people ineligible since this isn't really a discussion thread.

Didn't realise that was the case. If there is anything left at the end of the 3 hours I'll re-post minus that rule.

ExoSoul

Banned
This rule:
is going to make most people ineligible since this isn't really a discussion thread.

If people said thanks instead of just being ninjas...
Ik, ik, not how it works =P

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=321.

SMITE ALPHA ACCESS PS4 US -- MB-FD855BC060A46FDB - Taken by CraigerGamer

shockdude

This rule:

Well, there's still a couple hundred people who could enter. Mostly people who've been giving away stuff a lot.

According to the Who Posted, there are 795 users who are eligible for this giveaway.
796 as of this post, whoo.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops and Viking: Battle for Asgard -- MB-789D9922D8822B1F - Taken by Loptous. 4 entrants total.

t1456532716z1.png

For those that missed it.

Here are the remaining keys from my give away last night. No rules. Good luck.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (nickfrancis86, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

The 11th Hour & The 7th Guest -- MB-C781F1AFA8759F46 - Taken by Supa Necta
Tesla Effect -- MB-2666F977889557EC - Taken by BlazeHedgehog
Tomb Raider Legend -- MB-82631B7763AD733A - Taken by Shalashaska
Outlast -- MB-8C8D5C2184F06B1D - Taken by BorntoPlay
Overlord Raising Hell -- MB-F6EC8880DD80497E - Taken by illusionary
Company of Heroes 2 The Western Front Armies -- MB-3E795699459E5F78 - Taken by Deadly
Tomb Raider 2 -- MB-1ECE63F36899711D - Taken by Nabae
Tomb Raider 3 -- MB-3912E78918F6E66D - Taken by NotMSRP
Tomb Raider 1 -- MB-18A0A8525D832B45 - Taken by TMC
GRID Autosport Drag Pack -- MB-C8C15D42CA5DB8B1 - Taken by bobnowhere
Dont Know -- MB-135A284F61CB7F4A - Taken by Purkake4

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SockyJohnson, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

PGP3OVL.png
Kaiju-A-GoGo -- MB-26DD28BD4AD878D0 - Taken by pantsattack
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded -- MB-A91D50A72DF84C62 - Taken by Secret Fawful
Vertiginous Golf #2 -- MB-3B9997FEA9346E98 - Taken by LPride
Vertiginous Golf -- MB-72691BD20692A7A6 - Taken by RageWaffles
Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign -- MB-30F5D76574AB05AC - Taken by tioslash

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Keebles -- MB-A54DD3D5C243A6C1 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Black Ops II -- MB-C0C2A5077CF29972 - Taken by Andvary. 16 entrants total.
Ocean City Racing -- MB-B4FD0686474E28AE - Taken by ShinUltramanJ. 1 entrants total.
Rooms: Main Building -- MB-B728FF06E3AF9730 - Taken by Turnstyle. 2 entrants total.
Steel Storm -- MB-447EDF37E22B78B0 - Taken by Loptous. 2 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-A0DE9F4C26E0D147 - Taken by jorkila. 1 entrants total.
Canyon Capers -- MB-DDCE528DD4E912B2 - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.

t1456576362z1.png

hitmon

I don't think this has been redeemed yet so posting here in case anyone wants it.

I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

EfagyaM.png
Xbox One Nuketown Map -- MB-D4545520F29663E8

hitmon

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hitmon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

PS4 Nuketown Bonus Map -- MB-ABAC35178F061165 - Taken by MayMay. 1 entrants total.

t1456710823z1.png

WEGGLES

Some free download codes from albums I've bought on vinyl. Quote to see.

GONE - Alvvays - LP

GONE - Jeff Rosenstock - We Cool?

GONE - Thee Oh Sees - Mutilator Defeated At Last

Father John Misty - Fear Fun

GONE - Tycho - Awake

GONE - Wolf Parade - On Mount Zoomer

Enjoy

Alvvays - LP

Jeff Rosenstock - We Cool?

Thee Oh Sees - Mutilator Defeated At Last

Tycho - Awake

Wolf Parade - On Mount Zoomer

Enjoy

Thanks for Wolf Parade! That's a fun band.

Tetraeon

Alvvays - LP

Jeff Rosenstock - We Cool?

Thee Oh Sees - Mutilator Defeated At Last

Tycho - Awake

Wolf Parade - On Mount Zoomer

Enjoy

I didn't take any, good taste though! Someone snatch the Tycho or the Alvvays if you haven't heard it yet.

Top Bottom