• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Hi,

would anyone like a Fallout 3 Digital Download Code (EU/UK)

Not sure if the code is region locked, it was what came with my Fallout 4 copy at release.

PM me if interested

neonglow

Enjoy some Majesco games!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Double Dragon: Neon -- MB-33F887B6276D6DCA - Taken by Menitta
Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche -- MB-ADBF18363395A3D1 - Taken by stufte
A Boy and His Blob -- MB-A351399F97C86333 - Taken by javadoze

t1464413603z1.png

Noaksey

Neo Member
Surplus to requirements - Happy Gaming

First set - Once all gone, I'll add another set :)

Telltale - Back to the Future (Full series)
Poker Night at the Inventory
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive Peopl

Quote to gain

BTW I am new at this so let em work through the process with those that want these

Still Have one game left if anyone wants ?

Noaksey

Neo Member
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Noaksey, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ARK: Survival Evolved -- MB-9A35CE4CB8BDB864 - Taken by Benedict
Towerfall Ascension -- MB-63B006F1FC0ECBD3 - Taken by Stall19
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-5F37229EA5A1BFA5 - Taken by ExoSoul
Rocket League -- MB-700A866E33FD97E9 - Taken by Khilandros. 45 entrants total.
The Walking Dead: Season 2 -- MB-4FAEBD96C65C57DC - Taken by dave is ok

t1464786045z1.png

gabbo

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Noaksey, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dang, this is a really nice give away.

mabec

Is it ok to promote a small steam group that i use to hand out random game keys? or is this the wrong channel for that...

AsylumX

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

ARK: Survival Evolved -- MB-9A35CE4CB8BDB864 - Taken by Benedict
Towerfall Ascension -- MB-63B006F1FC0ECBD3 - Taken by Stall19
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-5F37229EA5A1BFA5 - Taken by ExoSoul
The Walking Dead: Season 2 -- MB-4FAEBD96C65C57DC - Taken by dave is ok

t1464786045z1.png

Wow... That rocket league giveaway! Nice!

FrsDvl

ModBot said:
Instructions for FrsDvl:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FrsDvl, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Read Only Memories -- MB-612E462D2693CB2C - Taken by stufte. 2 entrants total.
Cibele -- MB-95E3F924F1110BC3 - Taken by Firehead. 4 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-577503632BB519CE - Taken by Harl3. 3 entrants total.

t1464719312z1.png

Goodluck

Nvzman

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

ARK: Survival Evolved -- MB-9A35CE4CB8BDB864 - Taken by Benedict. 43 entrants total.
Towerfall Ascension -- MB-63B006F1FC0ECBD3 - Taken by Stall19. 7 entrants total.
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-5F37229EA5A1BFA5 - Taken by ExoSoul. 3 entrants total.
The Walking Dead: Season 2 -- MB-4FAEBD96C65C57DC - Taken by dave is ok. 6 entrants total.

t1464786045z1.png
Very cool giveaway!
Towerfall Ascension is a very fun game, hope whoever wins that is happy!

Grinchy

Banned
I'm just curious, what is the "Steam thread" you have to post in to not be considered a lurker? Is this thread the "Steam thread" or is it something else?

edit-
The Steam thread is a different thread.

Using the NOLURKERS rule for giveaways in this thread doesn't really work well.
Thanks! Didn't want to derail the thread with more posts. I've always just avoided the giveaways with the lurker rule but I thought I'd finally ask what thread they were talking about.

Wait what? I thought the steam thread rule thing meant this thread....well crap.

EDIT: if I do get elected ill pass it on here at random I guess? Sorry

Kaleinc

Banned
Wait what? I thought the steam thread rule thing meant this thread....well crap.

EDIT: if I do get elected ill pass it on here at random I guess? Sorry
I think it could be either this thread or steam thread depending how the message to modbot looked like.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
😞
ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut -- MB-B83E2AAEE3DC3392 - Taken by Umi88

t1464976530z1.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Crystals of Time -- MB-A047BEE3D937319C - Taken by illusionary

t1464976530z1.png

kiyoaki

Leftovers from the Humble Bundle, good luck if you're interested.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kiyoaki, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cibele -- MB-C5186290A5E00A54 - Taken by fspm. 10 entrants total.

t1464992215z1.png

Fenrisulvur

Neo Member
!!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fenrisulvur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Broken Age -- MB-13757FBC26343B23 - Taken by TheAutomator
80 Days -- MB-5ED3556564568D51 - Taken by Eila

Samaritan

Humble Monthly leftovers! Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Captain Felafel:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Captain Felafel, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Dungeon of the Endless (Crystal Pack) -- MB-FA0674C06E21242C - Taken by RageWaffles

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bright-Light, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Planetary Annihilation TITANS -- MB-670C32EBC552E2EB - Taken by Wonderboy91
Galak-Z -- MB-0017770456357D7B - Taken by Gintoki
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack -- MB-AFC42C917508D14A - Taken by nightstorm
Steredenn -- MB-21EF047FB34AA02A - Taken by bobnowhere

Top Bottom