• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Spaulding

I just bought a new ASUS router and it included a download code for the new DOOM. Since I don't play on PC, I give that code away.

Seems you need a ASUS account to redeem the code, though.

Instructions can be found here: http://www.asus.com/event/2016/rog/DOOM/

I was just informed that the redemption also asks for a serial number, etc. I will redeem the code myself and share the actual code later.

I just bought a new ASUS router and it included a download code for the new DOOM. Since I don't play on PC, I give that code away.
Unfortunately the redemption form asks for a valid serial, along with the model and place of purchase.

Thanks anyway!

Edit: It suggests that you'll be emailed a key once you fill out the form, so perhaps that will work?

00ich

Seems you need a ASUS account to redeem the code, though.

Instructions can be found here: http://www.asus.com/event/2016/rog/DOOM/

Thanks for the offer, but it seems you bought the router in germany?
If so you need a copy of the invoice, the serial number and have to verify your age via your bank account with GiroPay-ID or SOFORT-ID.

Maybe you want to fill out the stuff yourself otherwise it may complicate any warranty claims. You should get a key for doom at the end of the procedure.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

1hFaqwB.png
Sacred 3 First Edition DLC PSN EU -- MB-164A9F8883549679 - Taken by Rellik
1hFaqwB.png
Risen 3 Titan Lords DLC Collection PSN EU -- MB-BDDE8BB005523469 - Taken by thejason40

The DLC for Sacred 3 includes an additional character and Hell's Chronicles DLC (dunno if this is the proper translation), the DLC for Rise 3 should include all DLCs for the Titan Lord Edition.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold -- MB-44D98F1E0B372115 - Taken by Goldensun_it

And this too.

VYfYhWx.jpg

Early Access Code for Qurare Magic Library for PS4.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Playstation 4 key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Lee Chaolan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Qurare Magic Library -- MB-7A97696595EDAD00 - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 18 entrants total.

t1470433472z1.png

Ludens

Banned
Nothing they sent me leads me to believe it's a Beta,. so pretty sure it's Early Access to the full game.

US or EU?
Also guys all DLCS for Risen 3 are still availables.

Nothing they sent me leads me to believe it's a Beta,. so pretty sure it's Early Access to the full game.

US oe EU?
Also guys all DLCS for Risen 3 are still availables.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

1hFaqwB.png
Risen 3 Titan Lords DLC Collection PSN EU -- MB-BDDE8BB005523469 - Taken by thejason40

I think it's a good deal in the case the game will be added to Plus.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Dead Space 3 Online Pass 360 EU -- MB-870C1ADF87011C65

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Weapon Genius -- MB-74C33B1849BA16D7 - Taken by ussjtrunks
Nyctophobia -- MB-94C7D8EA545876BE - Taken by Purkake4
Freebie -- MB-622F40887CF0DE17 - Taken by Goldensun_it
Big Space Mess -- MB-3A95BE0BE601185D - Taken by drizzle
Hot Lead -- MB-16E8C19707981717 - Taken by illusionary

Other freebies!

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Superfight #3 -- MB-1A813F77B6E63267 - Taken by Backlogger
Superfight #2 -- MB-D2A60CAA3AFBF26A - Taken by bytemovies
Superfight -- MB-6445B199E3218A1E - Taken by spacellama

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

1hFaqwB.png

Just got the Humble Survive This Bundle for Rust and Space Engineers. I have no interest in the other games, so the codes are up for grabs.

Quote to reveal...

Tharsis

Savage Lands Early Access

Kholat

ModBot said:
Instructions for HowardRoark:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HowardRoark, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Spelunky (PC) -- MB-3FFB34F93690D5C6 - Taken by Nudull
t1cxE6r.gif
Civilization V -- MB-3578FBAC828BBAAD - Taken by spacellama

Good luck!

Sordid

Not modbotting these because 1 or 2 may have been redeemed, I don't want anyone to win a giveaway and end up with nothing! Quote to reveal some Steam keys:

Sir, You are Being Hunted -
Reus -
Dead Island GOTY -
Risen -
Read Only Memories -
Star Wars Battlefront 2 -
Star Wars Dark Forces -
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II -
Star Wars KOTOR -
Star Wars KOTOR II -
Door Kickers -

Drayco21

Thanks for KOTOR 2!

One of my all time favorite games, but my original Xbox discs for both KOTORs are now scratched up beyond reasonable use- looking forward to getting that restored content mod on and giving it another go.

MANUELF

Banned
Not modbotting these because 1 or 2 may have been redeemed, I don't want anyone to win a giveaway and end up with nothing! Quote to reveal some Steam keys:

Sir, You are Being Hunted -
Reus -
Dead Island GOTY -
Risen -
Read Only Memories -
Star Wars Battlefront 2 -
Star Wars Dark Forces -
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II -
Star Wars KOTOR -
Star Wars KOTOR II -
Door Kickers -
Tried some, all of them were already used (Risen, Battlefront 2, Kotor and Kotor 2)

Sordid

Thanks for KOTOR 2!

You're welcome! Here's a few more, sorry if anyone misses out but as I say I don't want anyone to win a giveaway and end up with nothing.

Retro City Rampage DX
Saints Row 2
Saints Row 3 Complete
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1
Strider
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
Shadowrun Returns

Majukun

You're welcome! Here's a few more, sorry if anyone misses out but as I say I don't want anyone to win a giveaway and end up with nothing.

Retro City Rampage DX
Saints Row 2
Saints Row 3 Complete
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1
Strider
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
Shadowrun Returns

got saint's row 3,thanks

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I have packaging and media for Diablo II and its expansion and The Orange Box.

The CD Keys have been redeemed so they're not actually playable, but I thought maybe someone potentially wanted them before I toss them.

PJScBL1l.jpg

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Wild Island Quest -- MB-58A139462CB5B5DC - Taken by Ludono

Take this

illusionary

I have a spare copy of the Super Mario Galaxy 2 "for beginners" DVD (came bundled with certain copies of the game). Is there anyone UK-based who'd like this? If so, I'd happily send it your way as I have no use for it.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Forge of Gods: Winter's Gasp Pack -- MB-1ED71DD8C3B4C966 - Taken by spacellama
This adds the game to your Steam library.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Lovely Planet -- MB-0BE58CFFEE81983C - Taken by Nomadic Sparks

And this

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Nyctophobia -- MB-03AAA83B7C17CAD2 - Taken by spacellama

Plus this

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Shiplord -- MB-3405BE108A242F42 - Taken by Nomadic Sparks

And finally those

ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

OVERCAST - WALDEN AND THE WEREWOLF -- MB-43F1684194257934 - Taken by spacellama
Particula -- MB-62BD496C92C46D5E - Taken by Goldensun_it
Dead Bits -- MB-36B2EB8D0B2F443B - Taken by Hakkelus

I have packaging and media for Diablo II and its expansion and The Orange Box.

The CD Keys have been redeemed so they're not actually playable, but I thought maybe someone potentially wanted them before I toss them.

PJScBL1l.jpg

I dunno if Blizzard still does this, but it used to be that if you had a copy of one of their games that you picked up at like, a yard sale or something (meaning the key was already registered), you could mail them the jewel case and $5 and they'd send you a new key.

RoadDogg

I dunno if Blizzard still does this, but it used to be that if you had a copy of one of their games that you picked up at like, a yard sale or something (meaning the key was already registered), you could mail them the jewel case and $5 and they'd send you a new key.

Would they then disable the key you mailed them? I wish I knew that back in the day, could have got 2 copies for just $5 more.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

The Note -- MB-1A57131F766C190C - Taken by dave is ok
The next door -- MB-A0EF588457EEC3F9 - Taken by Loptous

I am giving away 1 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (torre_avenue, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lethal League -- MB-5A1C64373E628272 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy. 17 entrants total.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Freebie -- MB-BB8AC6628B0CA261 - Taken by spacellama

Top Bottom