• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

I'd like to keep this giveaway limited to the US for cost reasons. The first person to quote an item gets it (only one item per NeoGAF member, please), as long as you PM me your shipping info tonight.

Pre-Snyder Superman Blurays
Ad1xPGh.jpg

I'd like this.
I'd like to keep this giveaway limited to the US for cost reasons. The first person to quote an item gets it (only one item per NeoGAF member, please), as long as you PM me your shipping info tonight.

The LEGOs from the Brainiac set (no minifigures) plus some extra miscellaneous bits
JC1VoHk.jpg

Borderlands 2 for the Xbox 360
Rg7WHTm.jpg

Devil May Cry 4 for the Xbox 360
zc0n0xw.jpg

OmegaFax

Gave away the red Lamborghini display case.

Resident Evil 6 for Xbox 360 (sealed)
zeBP5xF.jpg

Cool/

Yo i actually really want this

Mortal Kombat for PlayStation 3
It's not easy to see, but the cover has "Hey Mike, Finish Him!" and is actually signed by Ed Boon.
WwxNlJg.jpg

Mortal Kombat for PlayStation 3
It's not easy to see, but the cover has "Hey Mike, Finish Him!" and is actually signed by Ed Boon.
WwxNlJg.jpg
Me? My name is Mike!

Olengie

The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection for PlayStation 3
3aqB8SK.jpg

yay me?

Top Bottom