• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Shady859

I'd like to keep this giveaway limited to the US for cost reasons. The first person to quote an item gets it (only one item per NeoGAF member, please), as long as you PM me your shipping info tonight.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
1tCqMfg.jpg

Wow you're out of control!!!

I'd love to play through this one again. :)

Wow you're out of control!!!

I'd love to play through this one again. :)
I'd like to keep this giveaway limited to the US for cost reasons. The first person to quote an item gets it (only one item per NeoGAF member, please), as long as you PM me your shipping info tonight.

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess for Wii
EDZVCBc.jpg

Ooh, I never actually got around to playing that one.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii
SXJJihl.jpg

Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos for the Nintendo Entertainment System
sqxyYbP.jpg

BroBot

sqxyYbP.jpg

I need this

sqxyYbP.jpg
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.............

malfcn

sqxyYbP.jpg

Perfect closer. Not for me.

Nola

I'd like to keep this giveaway limited to the US for cost reasons. The first person to quote an item gets it (only one item per NeoGAF member, please), as long as you PM
your shipping info tonight.

sqxyYbP.jpg
!!!!! :)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn, I missed a decent amount of them (though I already had most of what I wanted), but huge props to Master Ninja for giving all those neat items away.

It was not Skyward Sword! :(

Great great giveaway once again a Master Ninja! You are amazing! Skipped on a few I wanted in case the one I really wanted would pop. I like those giveaways, you also kind of gamble at the same time when the Master starts his crazy generosity action! Haha!

carlos

Great giveaway, master ninja, I would've jumped all over ninja gaiden if it had been part 3. (2 is better, but Im missing 3).

I'd like to join the giving spirit with:

The preorder dlc ship for no mans sky ps4

And

Puzzle fighter 2 turbo hd for psn

Please pm me if interested

I was lurking too for something

btw I don't think these have been claimed yet:

Action Replay for the Nintendo Wii
UIa7xyT.jpg

Borderlands 2 for the Xbox 360
Rg7WHTm.jpg

edit: i'm not claiming these just bumping it for someone who would want it

Nairume

Banned
In the spirit of giving, here's a modbot raffle :D

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nairume, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Asdivine Hearts -- MB-E8D0699994E7CF02 - Taken by Nabae. 3 entrants total.

t1472443395z1.png

carlos

Note that it is the pc data disk, it needs the little dongle to operate, I think. And its possible that it has been blocked by a firmware update as well.

985boi

Seen this thread all the time but never clicked on it till tonight...

Holy shit!

Props to a Master Ninja for the awesome giveaways!

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade -- MB-E332130735ED701F - Taken by ussjtrunks
Deadly Profits -- MB-24CDAE924CEB4D7A - Taken by spacellama
Forge of Gods DLC (it adds the game to your library) -- MB-8AAE42DDC263CAB9 - Taken by Purkake4
Strayed -- MB-D74CDD4C7BA49444 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Unforgiving Trials -- MB-C3238B187385A200 - Taken by Megauap
Heaven Island Life -- MB-91715886E246C43B - Taken by spacellama

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Weapon Genius -- MB-C428DCD6CAF423B6 - Taken by Purkake4

Top Bottom