• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frog Fractions

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
full solution from that point, i think
examine nightstand in captain's quarters to retreive nav instruction manual
go to the display in the control room and 'look display'
'new destination' then go sleep

thanks. that was it. Oh text adventures how I loathe thee.

Kreed

Glad this thread was bumped so I could play/share this. I'm amazed by the amount of detail put into this game and all the hidden secrets.

chiablo

kgwZc.jpg

Oh yea, baby... I like to watch.

antitrop

I missed this thread and never played the game until yesterday after hearing about it on the Giant Bombcast.

It's so... beautiful.... I did totally get bored by time I got to the
Text adventure
part.

Am I missing something with the ending?

Bought the pool upgrade, then floated down and suddenly credits. End came out of nowhere seems like I skipped something.

Dd the Aqua Teen Hunger Force guys make this?

Oh God,
I'm on vacation at my sister's house with my parents and finished this earlier today. The whole time the credits were scrolling I had to keep the laptop screen half-closed for fear someone might walk up behind me.

Haha, and there's absolutely no way for you to explain what is happening on your screen.

dispensergoinup

Gold Member
Holy shit this game lol...

Just spent the last 45 mins playing it non-stop to the end. Wow...

Sudden ending, but the credits made up for it. So good!

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Am I supposed to slowly accumulate more fruit on the upgrade screen?

naaah, you just need to catch two or three of the presents, it's a bit tough because they come down fast
not really

OT: my favorite parts were

the human section (I lol'd at the tongue)
the naturalization exam (was kinda tough for a while)
the padlock

loganclaws

Plane Escape Torment
Can someone spoil this game for me please? I played it and got a lot of the upgrades but don't understand what the fuss was about, I feel like maybe I missed something.

Daigoro

Can someone spoil this game for me please? I played it and got a lot of the upgrades but don't understand what the fuss was about, I feel like maybe I missed something.

you missed everything! keep playing, you'll get it. its no fun to spoil it. (im sure its spoiled somewhere in this thread if you really dont want to play)

edit: weak!

Quackula

you missed everything! keep playing, you'll get it. its no fun to spoil it. (im sure its spoiled somewhere in this thread if you really dont want to play)

edit: weak!

I'm not sayin' any more that that!

Honestly when I first played it I was stuck too, didn't realize you could move up/down with the dragon

jgkspsx

Makes sense, I guess.

Wow, what an experience. I never got stuck and went in knowing nothing but the slight spoiler
"explore the water."

But I have to say, I was disappointed with the math content.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Wow. Just found and digested after hearing about it on the Bombcast. Good times!

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
first heard about this on the player one podcast a while back. Glad to see more people playing.

Game of the Year? YOU BET

Top Bottom