• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GA 2nd ESPN League

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Silent 12 man league is being created and will not interfere with FMT'S league at all.I will pm 12 people who I know play everyday with the pass and league name.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cerebral Palsy said:
Are you trying to fuck over the original league or something?

No not at all...Go read the other thread.I'm all for that league,but that shit is for 32 teams and still not filled up.This is a 2nd league and I dont see why die-hard players cant play in both.

I see no harm in creating a 2nd league for people who play everyday.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
I say don't start this league if the other one is full by Tuesday night.

I'm not going to make a new league if the first is filled up by Tuesday.

Matrix said:
No not at all...Go read the other thread.I'm all for that league,but that shit is for 32 teams and still not filled up.This is a 2nd league and I dont see why die-hard players cant play in both.

Because not everyone is "die-hard." People will join this league also, and then find out they don't have enough time for both.

Matrix

Thats why I want it for 8 people,but douche DM and Fifty said 16 man :\

Cloudy

Banned
Ok I'm in. But you better not run a crappy league ;)

Colts

edit: Can you make a 12 man league? 16 is a bit more than the folks who "play everyday" :p

Matrix

Fine 12 man..I just want to play some league ball.

Maybe I should just make it for people I know on the forum who play everyday and I'll pm them the pass and name of the league...that way it wont interfere with FMTS league...like GA silent league.

I refuse to take part in this flimflam, bastard, bum, bunk, cheat, counterfeit, forgery, fraud, gyp, hoax, imitation, imposture, phony, pretender, pseudo, scam, sleight, spoof, swindle, trick, bogus, sham, ficticous, dubious, unauthenticated, ungenuine, inferior, impure, charlatan of a league.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

Cloudy

Banned
lol @ Palsy.

Seriously, make it only folks you KNOW will play often cos some folks won't be able handle 2 leagues....

Matrix

Thats cool,do whatever you want...we had more than one league last year in espn and I'm just going to PM 12 people I know that play everyday.

I'm going to be happy playing in Fmt's league and I see no harm in playing in more than one..its not like the people who I let play in my league are going to not play in the 32 man league.

Matrix

I'm off to go make it...I'll be pm'ing the special 12 people soon,it will be like christmas for a select few :p

ShadowRed

Banned
Cerebral Palsy said:
I refuse to take part in this flimflam, bastard, bum, bunk, cheat, counterfeit, forgery, fraud, gyp, hoax, imitation, imposture, phony, pretender, pseudo, scam, sleight, spoof, swindle, trick, bogus, sham, ficticous, dubious, unauthenticated, ungenuine, inferior, impure, charlatan of a league.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

LOL!!!!!! :)

Hey Matrix...can you PM me the details of this league please. I wanted to be in the first league but it filled quickly. I would like to join this one as the Bears but if I have to play EVERYDAY, I won't be able to due to work and other activities. I think the max I can play is 3 games in one week.

Cloudy

Banned
You don't have to literally play everyday lol He just meant folks who are active on xbl cos we will probably move thru pretty fast...

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Im In.... I havent even read the post, so I dont know what teams are taken, just wanted to get my name in... will check the post now and see what is available.....

Edit: oh nevermind, just read it all... I will take the Chiefs, if they are available (Cerebral)....

Matrix

Bwhahaahahahaha

sorry friend, this is the NIT! i'm using the niners in the full league, and i'm likely going 16-0. take a look at the early tournament scores for a sign of things to come for everyone else!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry friend, this is the NIT! i'm using the niners in the full league, and i'm likely going 16-0. take a look at the early tournament scores for a sign of things to come for everyone else!

No, I don't blame you for not picking the niners. They suck. You're a traitor for joing this league while the other one can't even get everyone signed in. I don't even know why I bought a cruddy Xbox. This giant boxy thing isn't good for anything else.

Cloudy

Banned
Relax, Palsy. Both leagues will be filled and we'll get started. The small league is just for the hardcore and for folks to train with a different team :)

Fifty

Cerebral Palsy said:
No, I don't blame you for not picking the niners. They suck. You're a traitor for joing this league while the other one can't even get everyone signed in. I don't even know why I bought a cruddy Xbox. This giant boxy thing isn't good for anything else.

I'm going to have to guess that you're being sarcastic :p

Matrix

For the 3 people I have sent Pm's too that havent signed up yet,please sign up by Tomorrow or I will have to let some reserves in that will sign up right away.

Seth C

I tried to sign up but couldn't find the league. I did a search, but it turned up nothing. I assumed the league was full somehow.

Matrix

We have the final 2 spots filled as of now,we are just waiting for them to sign up cause the servers are poop...sorry Seth.

Matrix

Solrak my league is full or should be tomorrow,but we need you for the full 32 man league.Can you sign up for that one?

Top Bottom