• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GA 2nd ESPN League

Fifty

When was the last time I ran from your challenge? Never. :p I was waiting for someoen the last two times you challenged me, and that was over a week. I'm not sure I want to play anyone in this game now, but if I do play it, you'll be the first to know.

Ramirez

I'm not sure I want to play anyone in this game now, but if I do play it, you'll be the first to know.

??

Quit playing it or something?

Fifty

Not exactly. But I'm not rushing to set up any games. It's not like the game is a realistic interpretation of the game of football.

Ramirez

Ah,yea it definitely has its moments...I swear sometimes it feels like the games are predetermined.Dunno how to explain it,but sometimes shit just REALLY goes your way,and then some games its like you've never played the game before...like WRs dropping wide open passes and stuff or no name RBs running all over you.Oh well :p

hgplayer1

well its 5 pm and i cant get into the leagues.

matrix, i should be around tomorrow after 5 pm CST so look for me to log in around that time and we'll figure something out from there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok,I'll look for ya.I hope them putting up the patch helps,but I highly doubt it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well it seems Dskillz will not be able to get to back into the league,the league is showing that its full,but he's no longer listed and I cant add him back...so now anyone who plays the Patriots gets a free win :|

SUCKAGE OF EXTREME ASS.

Fifty

Yes they are! And I have no one to face. How the hell did Dskillz get out of the league in the first place dammit? This is fucked up.

Fifty

In Shadowred and Ramirez' game (just finished), Jerry Rice had 5 tackles. Gannon threw 2 picks, so if Rice made the tackle both times, he would still have had to make 3 tackles. That's a very weird stat. He has the second most tackles on their team.

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty said:
In Shadowred and Ramirez' game (just finished), Jerry Rice had 5 tackles. Gannon threw 2 picks, so if Rice made the tackle both times, he would still have had to make 3 tackles. That's a very weird stat. He has the second most tackles on their team.

I was looking at the too. Also the server crapped out on us in the 3rd quarter. That game was a lot closer than it seems. Those 2 INTs where BS. Both times my reciever bobbled or in the second case the Ball hit the wide open reciver and instead of bouncing straight it took a 30 degree angle right into the hands of a rushing defender, who didn't even break a stride and caught the ball. Both times he got the ball on or near the 30 of my endzone. I was able to hold him to just a field goal on his other posessions. It wasn't beyond reason that I could have come back. Although it would have been hard his D was fucking spot on.

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty said:
I'm not sure what that means but you didn't put him on D did you?

No. I did throw 2 Ints so he could have made the tackles on those. I what I meant by looking at was the other 3 tackles. I don't know where those came from.

Ramirez

You sure it was the server?I was still connected,I didn't check to see if you were still on,I figured you just got fed up with some of the stuff that was happenin,heh,cuz that screen popped up right when I caught that pass in triple coverage...

I really suck with the Skins,that was my first time playin with them by myself (me and a friend used them against Konie,but were mainly fuckin around)...and I had 4-3 defense :(

Matrix

I havent checked today? Is the stupid patch up or not?

ShadowRed

Banned
Ramirez said:
You sure it was the server?I was still connected,I didn't check to see if you were still on,I figured you just got fed up with some of the stuff that was happenin,heh,cuz that screen popped up right when I caught that pass in triple coverage...

I really suck with the Skins,that was my first time playin with them by myself (me and a friend used them against Konie,but were mainly fuckin around)...and I had 4-3 defense :(

No right after the catch the screen froze on play selection screen but it didn't show the plays. The top of the screen was scrambled sort of like cable. I waited 3 minutes and it stuck that way before I hit reset.

Matrix

Yea I just went on,no patch to download so either they fixed it or its all bs and bad shit will start happening soon enough :p

Fifty,you got the win,dont worry only 3 games left this week and you got me :p

hgplayer1

Matrix said:
I havent checked today? Is the stupid patch up or not?

there wasnt an acutal patch that we had to download it was just a server update/upgrade/reset/fix whatever. it seems to have worked in that we can now log in to the leagues section easily but there may still be some kinks in it.

Matrix

Gotcha.

So HG when do you want to beat me?

Matrix

Ok,I'll be online around 7:30 eastern time,if you're not on by 7:45 Ill come back here and wait for you,since I have no router.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
ARE WE STARTING UP A NEW SEASON OR WHAT...??? Gunstar if u want to play it will have to be after 1 AM , I am heading out... let me know... also I am in the new season... put me down, I will keep the Saints.... Alright I am out... hope everything works out

hgplayer1

wow this is the exact same shit as last year. play a league game almost all the way through only to have it drop near the end. i thought me and matrix were going to be the first to put up a legit score for this league and it drops with less than 2 minutes to go. this is total bullshit.

Matrix

Fuck the stupid servers,not fixed at all,fuck this game online.

I'm about to beat Hg 21-14 only 40 seconds left in the game and he has one timeout and its 2nd down for me,and the stupid servers boots us both and says league servers are down.Care you tell me how that isnt wack Cerebral and Konex? $20 game gets you $20 piece of shit servers...server patch fix my @ss.

Matrix

We should all get together and burn our copies with Cerebral and Konex tied to a post watching.

Matrix

Yea it works on and off...so far no one has been able to complete a full league game,its absurd.Hg and I get booted with 40 seconds left in the game and are greeted with the leagues are down message,shadowred gets booted....what kinda fix is this?

hgplayer1

seriously this is the same shit as last year. I dont know if I can take another one of those disconnects. I might need therapy after another one.

Matrix

hgplayer1 said:
seriously this is the same shit as last year. I dont know if I can take another one of those disconnects. I might need therapy after another one.

I'll go with you,I need a therapist now.

Fifty

Damn, I've never had a disc. That sucks. It seems to only happen in league games. :( I'm not saying anything new, I just hate it. Uh.....FUCK MADDEN.

Matrix

I deleted this league.I dont like the fact it wasnt full and that last game I had against HG he won,but it showed that league games can be completed *shock and awe*We will see how Fmt's league goes and if it goes well and people still want another league,I'll create a new one if Im in a good mood :p

Matrix

Yea thats a better idea,two leagues is a bit much.

Matrix

Yea its about time you did something useful besides win them :p

Top Bottom