• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, bet against me as I try to lose weight ($2000+ in potential prizes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

docbon

oFyCuW0.jpg

ChrisD

Forget money, I don't need that. None of the first posts do, because you've got this in the bag! You've already started the motivation just by posting this.

You can do it!

Samiad

Good idea and good luck - but you should have some mitigation in case of injury. Quite likely if you overdo things.

ChrisD

Good idea and good luck - but you should have some mitigation in case of injury. Quite likely if you overdo things.

But also this. You can do it, but be careful man. If you've got injuries it would suck to amplify them just to beat a self-imposed challenge that could easily be extended out to a longer timespan.

Sch1sm

I don't even want you to fail because I've been there. I lost the 30 pounds last year. You can do it, OP. Best of luck.

kirby_fox

Banned
I gained 30 lbs by just switching to a sit down job, and I'm about at what you're at now. I'm with you that it is super hard to do, I used to just go out and walk for miles but I've not done in it so long.

Best of luck OP. I should get moving in the morning myself for once.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I hope you can do it:)
I feel like I need to do this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom