• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
John Marston John Marston thanks for the gold but where is @zelphyr and what did you do to him?
cKFeWkC.jpg

Courtesy of kanjobazooie kanjobazooie :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Long story short, my name had a lotta similarities with our friend Zephir, which sometimes lead to some confusion.

Therefore our kind Boss agreed to change my name.

Let's burn that shit and start fresh!
hs6redQ.jpg

Courtesy of Rentahamster Rentahamster :messenger_beaming:

What a nice October present! You are truly a very generous fellow, and I'm happy to keep making you laugh yourself until you shit your pants.

The hamster harem dances in your honor.

ApSZJiW.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Kaküno (by Pilot) medium. Make sure to buy cartridges as the ink on goes so far. The regular ink is a Sakura Pigma Micron 005 (I use .15 and.20mm). Paper is heavy 140g/m2 draft also by Sakura. Carts are Pilot Namiki Noir IC-100.
This is what I picked up earlier this week:
DkhXkn8l.png

Going to be primarily using it with this book:

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This is what I picked up earlier this week:
DkhXkn8l.png

Going to be primarily using it with this book:
Sweet. Surprise us once these get in. I do pencil layouts first. If you're feeling bold...just go without. Some of my cartooniest looking comics had no layout.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Kaküno (by Pilot) medium. Make sure to buy cartridges as the ink on goes so far. The regular ink is a Sakura Pigma Micron 005 (I use .15 and.20mm). Paper is heavy 140g/m2 draft also by Sakura. Carts are Pilot Namiki Noir IC-100.
I feel like a 5 year old listening to an adult conversation.

But hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance Happosai Happosai !

Ah to be 19 years old again I envy you!

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I feel like a 5 year old listening to an adult conversation.

But hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance Happosai Happosai !

Ah to be 19 years old again I envy you!
I have a rule with making comics. Only for individuals. I've never been good at targeting a larger audience beyond family. Somehow been at it for about 27-years...meaning I'm way over 19. Thank you good sir for bring a smile today and not Jason Voorhees

Top Bottom