• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT| of Listening to Classics (Not f&$@ing U-God)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nas track is dope and the kanye track makes me think of that one doritos commercial with the little kid punking out his mama boyfriend. Good vintage kanye tho.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
WanderingWind said:
Nah. He's actually hungry again. Not in a literal sense either.

The dude is hungry. As in, will rhyme for a sandwich.

lmao, indeed.

Stat Flow said:
So, I'm going to my first Rock The Bells this year because the lineup is fucking EPIC. Goddamnit...so good.

I need to get my tickets soon as well.

And Nicki Minaaj looks like a bag of assgrease in a burlap sack. Ugly ass talentless demonspawn. I'd hit her in the face with a fucking brick.

Hootie

My soul let out a deep sigh of relief after realizing that Nas can still put out dope ass shit like Nasty. Life is Good may turn out to be some good stuff. Consider my hype meters off the chart.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
fine im coming at ya, hard.

uykg4.gif

Why Mama's Boyfriend was left out of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is beyond me.

Then again if it sounded like this, maybe it's for the best.

Don't get too hyped with Nas. When that Lex Luger track drops, don't get mad.

Also, when is that Common album dropping? I remember hearing that track with the Nas feature and getting hyped.

Weekend At Burnie's should be out this month too right? So much good music...

Tokubetsu

spindashing said:
Why Mama's Boyfriend was left out of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is beyond me.

Then again if it sounded like this, maybe it's for the best.

Don't get too hyped with Nas. When that Lex Luger track drops, don't get mad.

Also, when is that Common album dropping? I remember hearing that track with the Nas feature and getting hyped.

Weekend At Burnie's should be out this month too right? So much good music...

Because it sucks.

Tokubetsu said:
Because it sucks.
Mama's Boyfriend? That track is the best Kanye track that we've had in years even if it's not mixed 100%, and that's not an overstatement.

Or maybe you mean My Beautiful Dark Twisted Final Fantasy VII. In that case I agree.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There are some pictures of Nicki out there that aren't all CELLULITE AND PLASTIC OVERLOAD and make her look attractive. But the ass is not a bullet point at all. If you've ever seen a real womans ass, curvaceous or not, you know Nickis ass doesnt even chart on the scale of sexiness.

And FF leaked? This week is going to be interesting. Boii.

siddx

PhoenixDark said:
People hating on Nicky's looks? Fuck that, she look so good I'd suck her daddy's dick

You wouldn't have to, she looks like a tracy morgan with a wig so my guess is she has one herself for you to nibble.

PhoenixDark said:
People hating on Nicky's looks? Fuck that, she look so good I'd suck her daddy's dick
I'm adding that to my repertoire. Holy shit.

While I'll admit that she doesn't look THAT good, I wouldn't pass her up.

Edit: FUCK @ Siddx's post. I fucking love GAF-HOP.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
spindashing said:
Mama's Boyfriend? That track is the best Kanye track that we've had in years even if it's not mixed 100%, and that's not an overstatement.

Or maybe you mean My Beautiful Dark Twisted Final Fantasy VII. In that case I agree.
Wait, you think MBDTF sucks now? You flip floppin' on a brother?

kanye-west-ed-lover-cmon-son.jpg

HiResDes

spindashing said:

While I'll admit that she doesn't look THAT good, I wouldn't pass her up.

Edit: FUCK @ Siddx's post. I fucking love GAF-HOP.
When you don't recognize memorable Biggie lyrics you have to shake your head in shame.

and suck your daddy's dick

Recon

Banned
Tokubetsu said:
Hopefully he just stays in that thread by himself.

Why do you hate superior taste! And i didnt ruin it, i fucking saved it.

I edited to fall more in line with the tone, but fuck it i fucking hate Toku and his shitty taste.

Esch

Banned
spindashing said:

I think i've heard that before. Some really famous rapper? He's really fat? I vaguely recall him dropping that one in some song called three and my witch? or was it free and my itch? brie and my stitch?

edit: I'd fuck nicki, but i wouldn't say she looks good on the celebrity level namsayin

neptunes

opinion on Big Sean's Finally Famous....I guess more NO I.D. is always good.

I guess that's the benefit of being with GOOD Music, his lyrics aren't all that different from his mixtapes.

siddx

ReconYoda said:

I edited to fall more in line with the tone, but fuck it i fucking hate Toku and his shitty taste.

I agree, otherwise, a thousand years from now when our ancestors come across that thread in the internet archives of yesteryear, they will know that not all of humanity was foolish enough to allow the gucci flocka plague infect them. The same plague that would later cause a national epidemic in which 40% of the human population lost their hearing and began to gurgle out nonsensical nursery rhymes while punching girls in the face and throwing them out of limos. A dark time indeed. It wasn't until Nicki Minaaj mutated into a hellish creature with a buffalo's head and the body of a squid (often seen as a visual improvement by historians) and proceeded to eat the population of new york city with her giant barnacle crusted ass that the world banded together to fight the scourge of shitty rappers.

Recon

Banned
siddx said:
I agree, otherwise, a thousand years from now when our ancestors come across that thread in the internet archives of yesteryear, they will know that not all of humanity was foolish enough to allow the gucci flocka plague infect them. The same plague that would later cause a national epidemic in which 40% of the human population lost their hearing and began to gurgle out nonsensical nursery rhymes while punching girls in the face and throwing them out of limos. A dark time indeed. It wasn't until Nicki Minaaj mutated into a hellish creature with a buffalo's head and the body of a squid (often seen as a visual improvement by historians) and proceeded to eat the population of new york city with her giant barnacle crusted ass that the world banded together to fight the scourge of shitty rappers.

We shall defeat this plague, but armed with this information we can stop it before it gets too far!!

Tokubetsu

ReconYoda said:

Oh god, we said Yoda's name too many times and now he's come to ruin all our fun and suck all the life out of the thread like Candyman.

siddx

ReconYoda said:
We shall defeat this plague, but armed with this information we can stop it before it gets too far!!

We must move carefully, there be agents of the plague amongst us. I retire to bed now to conserve the energy needed to fight this scourge.

Recon

Banned
Tokubetsu said:
Oh god, we said Yoda's name too many times and now he's come to ruin all our fun and suck all the life out of the thread like Candyman.

I love fun music, i just depise shitty music. You are the only person that really has a problem with me. I dont see eye to eye with HiResDes/Kampsy most of the time, but i dont see them constantly talking shit about me. If you cant handle my comments about your boyfriends then go to another thread, im not leaving or letting up. I dont personally have a problem with you, i just love shitting on Gucci and wacka, its fun for me. Its my niche in this thread, along with being a Lupe stan.

iavi

siddx said:
lmao, indeed.

I need to get my tickets soon as well.

And Nicki Minaaj looks like a bag of assgrease in a burlap sack. Ugly ass talentless demonspawn. I'd hit her in the face with a fucking brick.
The duck? Look at her up on stage at the movie awards and tell me that you wouldnt collaborate with fucking drake just for the chance to get up on that shit after the session.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
siddx said:
I am going to record myself rapping about nothing but diamonds, guns, and weed over some of your beats.

Tokubetsu

ReconYoda said:
I love fun music, i just depise shitty music. You are the only person that really has a problem with me. I dont see eye to eye with HiResDes/Kampsy most of the time, but i dont see them constantly talking shit about me. If you cant handle my comments about your boyfriends then go to another thread, im not leaving or letting up. I dont personally have a problem with you, i just love shitting on Gucci and wacka, its fun for me. Its my niche in this thread, along with being a Lupe stan.

idoswq.gif

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom