• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

And thanks to the mix, I now have My chick bad, my chick hood, my chick do stuff yo chick wish she could! replaying in my head over and over and over...

Esch

Banned
Goddamn, my bros just started an argument of Tech vs Lupe and Kanye vs Em... I don't even...

95fae9a4eb25.gif

JEKKI

I went to a La Coka Nostra show last nite!!

lucky me as I had no idea, in the same venue the next room over was having a Big KRIT show lol.

C5gWW.jpg

what a great bonus!!

anyways got dang man Ill Bill is freakin fat!!

I havent seen him live in show since Non Phixion was still around, back then I didnt kno which one was which lol.

that new La Coka Nostra album is real good btw. but I miss Everlast ;_;

ecurbj

Eminem is the better rapper/producer.
You got that right.

GFID is okay. A lot mellow than Ricky Rozay's previous releases. But it doesn't have shit on Teflon Don. Just had to say that. I listen to GFID four times and currently listening to Teflon Don.

Reven

When it comes to rapping

At their prime: Em>Ye

Their latest efforts: Ye>Em

Production is a totally different discussion.

//B1G

Banned
I agree with you. That's why I said that Em was greater than Yeezy.

Infinite is one of my favorite albums of all time no lie and i don't even like em as an artist really. that's the only album of his i'll listen to, it's just a sick style - the witty raps on those minimal beats.

CRS

3266014409-1.jpg

JR&PH7 - Waiting For The Good Life

1. Travellin' feat. Actual Proof and Chuuwee
2. Fallin' For You feat. The Regiment
3. How We Do It feat. KVBeats and Slum Village
4. We On Some Cool Shhh feat. P. Blackk
5. Dime Piece feat. Rasco
6. Feel Good feat. Fresh Daily and Sundown
7. One Life To Live feat. El Da Sensei and St. Joe Louis
8. All For You feat. Guilty Simpson and Vincent J. Kelly

Top notch soulful production on here and liked it right off the bat.

IrishNinja

me too.

also, aside from "gaf forgives, we don't" being a corny title we'll be stuck with long after ross dies (RIP), how ya'll think it's inviting to newbies when we already got forum ghetto'd? might as well talk about anal fingering again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom