• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
Kamps irrational hatred towards Em, and that threads irrational love towards Em could only provide the entertainment of legend.

Recon

Banned
So, according to Esch, Eminem is the Linkin Park of rap. Also, I learned that Tech N9ne has no skill/appeal outside of trailer parks? Honestly, get your ears checked, someone fucked with them in the worst way possible. Also, Em is only for little white high school girls? Yeah, that thread has made every possible stupid come out.

Macca

So, according to Esch, Eminem is the Linkin Park of rap. Also, I learned that Tech N9ne has no skill/appeal outside of trailer parks? Honestly, get your ears checked, someone fucked with them in the worst way possible. Also, Em is only for little white high school girls? Yeah, that thread has made every possible stupid come out.
Welp, guess I'm fucked. I liked early Linkin Park, and I like Eminem. Fml.

Esch

Banned
Recon, relax.

Im just fishing with dynamite a little nahmean

Boldy James-Go Fish

although Tech n9ne is very much a trailer park rapper. Im from Missouri, dude. The homeland.

EDIT: Go ahead Tyler... I dont feel like typing that much. If you want ill check your shit over and add a couple things

T Dollarz

Yo, if nobody else wants to take the time to do it, I wouldn't mind compiling the Notable Releases & Highly Discussed for the OP.

Recon

Banned
I mean if you asked him, he would reply to the question "are you a juggalo?" with "Yes".

I cant cosign that shit

Really? I dont know much about dude, other than World Wide Choppers might of been the best track released last year. That is just pure hype condensed into one hip hop track.

Macca

Really? I dont know much about dude, other than World Wide Choppers might of been the best track released last year. That is just pure hype condensed into one hip hop track.
I think I preferred Let's Go, but WWC was fucking amazing too, I liked the hook of WWC more, but I dunno, the production of Let's Go was badass.

Everyone should listen to that damn Travis Barker album. One of the best of last year.

Recon

Banned
yeah but they dont be dying their beards red and white and shit and be walkin the walk...

andrew WK performed at juggalofest or w/e and those fucks bottled him, all you need to know about these dudes

Naw, maybe kam tho

:troll:

Kam actively likes artists signed to ICP's label. So yeah.... Also, Andrew WK was actively trolling the audience during his set. One of the greatest things I have seen on youtube. I laughed so damn hard at that clip.

I think I preferred Let's Go, but WWC was fucking amazing too, I liked the hook of WWC more, but I dunno, the production of Let's Go was badass.

Everyone should listen to that damn Travis Barker album. One of the best of last year.

I think most people here heard it but just forgot about it. I liked it, been awhile since I've listened to it for sure though. I recall my favorite song being the one with Bun B and Beanie Sigel.

Macca

I think most people here heard it but just forgot about it. I liked it, been awhile since I've listened to it for sure though. I recall my favorite song being the one with Bun B and Beanie Sigel.
I think it's forgettable because there's no central pillar. But the album was fantastic, my favourite has to be the track with Rae, RZA and Tom Morello. I mean, fuck that line up is amazing.

That album has to have one of the best feature lists of recent memory.

T Dollarz

Notable Releases
50 Cent – 5 (Murder by Numbers)
Ab- Soul – Control System
Action Bronson (prod. Party Supplies) – Blue Chips
Add-2 – Save.Our.Souls
Aesop Rock – Skelethon
Big KRIT – 4evaNaDay
Big KRIT – Live From the Underground
Childish Gambino – ROYALTY
Chuuwee – Crown Me King
Curren$y – The Stoned Immaculate
Curren$y (prod. Harry Fraud) – Cigarette Boats
Deniro Farrar – DESTINY.altered
Domo Genesis – No Idols
El-P – Cancer For Cure
Frank Ocean – channel ORANGE
Hodgy Beats – Untitled EP
Jadakiss – Consignment
Joey Bada$$ - 1999
Killer Mike (prod. El-P) – RAP Music
Lute – West1996
Meyhem Lauren – Respect the Fly Shit
Nas – Life is Good
Oddisee – People Hear What They See
Reks – Straight, No Chaser
Rick Ross – God Forgives, I Don’t
Schoolboy Q – Habits & Contradictions
Smoke DZA (prod. Harry Fraud) – Rugby Thompson
The Alchemist – Russian Roulette
Theophilus London – Rose Island Vol. 1
Vinny Cha$e – Survival of the Swag
Wiz Khalifa – Taylor Allerdice
XV – Popular Culture

I've shown it to all my friends, all surprised how great it is. Worldwide Choppers is god-tier though

Macca

This?
TNGHT%20cover.jpg
Yea, it was this! thanks.

Guess I'm just not big into beat tapes. Nice beats, but probably only 1 I'd listen to on the regular. Araab still the top of this shit.

Plug dj is cool, it's good to see people like mostly the same music as me. Which is refreshing considering I'm a 28 yr old man living in Shropshire (uk) surrounded by 'other' types of music.

Macca

Showbiz and AG- Preloaded
Lushlife-Plateau Vision
Odd Future Vol 2 tape

check des;s wrapup threads

@Macca i hit mute and play my own shit on plug all the time
Exactly! When your shit comes on I hit that mute, fuck justin bieber. Plug runs like shit on my fuckoff shit laptop when I'm running photoshop and stuff.

Macca

So many threads on GAF I just don't even enter. Shit aint worth it yo.

I mean, who wants to listen to an album picked by his lord Pai Mei

Esch

Banned
usually i dont care but the fuckery is just too strong up in there

dudes are atlantic ocean salty, its hilarious

Jay Sosa

Can't stop listening to Channel Orange, such a great record. There really isn't any track that doesn't sound like he belongs on the album. So cohesive, simply brilliant. Could do without that stupid pause at the end before the bonus tracks comes though. This isn't 1991 anymore.

So many threads on GAF I just don't even enter. Shit aint worth it yo.

Yep

Go Roooooger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom