• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

qtfdwBW.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
good think phoenix dark is band so he can't see this

Oh really. There's always the folks in forums in general who go berserk if any type of backpack rap is posted, but I can understand the anticipation of having to deal with the "this is real rap!" crowd. I resent the notion of one rap genre being more "real" than the other.

I have to admit picking the fifth album was difficult. When the Smoke Clears is a different from the rest, though in a subtle way.

Regardless

Soul Food
Ridin' Dirty
The Diary
When the Smoke Clears
Southernplayalistic

illadelph

ehhh all I know is that The Diary is my favorite, with Ridin' Dirty at an extremely close second

so I listened to Gang Starr's The Ownerz today, and shit, I wasn't expecting a flawless masterpiece

like, I've rarely ever heard anyone even mention it, but everything is perfect

I love Snoop on In This Life...

I just got back from Anderson .Paak's concert and damn he was great dude brings so much energy to his set and the new renditions of songs are great. Only for 27 bucks too. I'd recommended it going if he stops in your town and you enjoyed Malibu.

Ok,

Cypress Hill in The Netherlands was fantastic. They really know how to give a great show. They pretty much did nothing but the classics and the crowd was nuts. Great vibe and sound quality was very good as well.

New album apparently still coming this year. Hope it will bring that old dark sound back a little.

Nyx

Ok,

Cypress Hill in The Netherlands was fantastic. They really know how to give a great show. They pretty much did nothing but the classics and the crowd was nuts. Great vibe and sound quality was very good as well.

Came to post this, really fantastic!

qoyL1Xe.jpg

Also loved the Julio G & Eric Bobo interlude, damn that Julio can spin and scratch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom