• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeTr1C

That Deniro is dope as fuck. I just went and redownloaded Cliffs of Death this morning haha.

Project ET coming up next after this slow ass download.

rambis

Banned
Yeah not feeling this esco tape

Handful of tracks bump and the rest are not worth coming back to

Purple Reign and Evol both better

Desiigner got Future shook
Idk, I think Future is better solo but these are a lot of features that I wanted and thought I wouldn't get. RHQ, Thugga. Drake wasn't terrible for once. Joint with Uzi is dope. Only person missing is Guwop. If he ain't on Beast Mode 16 then somebody fucked up.

Y'know when you're having a shit day, or week, or whatever, and you decide to throw on something new and it turns out to be exactly what you need at that moment? Yeah them ones.

Elucid - Save Yourself is doing it for me right now. So fucking good. I've been meaning to check it out but never got round to it, glad i have now tho, i'll be playing this loads.

Can't believe Hak left to make this bullshit. He has about as much range as a Nerf gun.

That Aura track is nice but I can't find the actual album anywhere. Very weird he did an interview/profile piece a few days ago and it doesn't include a link to his album, nor does it point where to get it.

Not for me that mate.

Tell you what tho, amidst all the referendum carnage on twitter today there was this girl who was posting non-stop about this guy lol. Went to unfollow her but thought, fuck it, can't hurt to give it a listen.

maxresdefault.jpg

DDark - Dark Horse 3

Actually enjoyed it quite a bit, listened to Dark horse 2 as well and enjoyed it. He's got an EP as well but not listened to that yet.

That Sonnyjim came out today as well, downloaded it but not heard it yet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDmSvVOogFc&feature=share

New Q video for you all. I haven't been anticipating a new rap album for quite some time.

This is beautiful. (jump to 5:44 for the track btw) God damn. Q will prove for the first time in a little while that he is the best pound for pound TDE artist overall.

New Deniro tape and a Future tape called ET to listen to today as well. And jody highroller peach panther is out so i gotta check that out too. great week for music.

This is beautiful. (jump to 5:44 for the track btw) God damn. Q will prove for the first time in a little while that he is the best pound for pound TDE artist overall.

New Deniro tape and a Future tape called ET to listen to today as well. And jody highroller peach panther is out so i gotta check that out too. great week for music.

Yeah, I'm having pretty high standards for this album. Hoping for a higher than the average rap album here.

keffri

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔
if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ)
mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Vorheez

I thought Gucci was supposed to be dropping something? That's what he said on Snapchat

Also, is Still Brazy worth picking up?

This Esco tape is alright. Got some bangers on it but it lots of insta skips as well.

Everybody came thru on the Fewch x Thugga x Metro track tho.

I'd rather take the time to burn every last bridge
I've ever crossed beneath the sun
Than live my life knowing you may one day follow me over one

This line always leaves me

hey guys I'm blanking--who is that one guy who put out a recent NSFW music video in which he ended up gunning down Every body in the end? On top of parking garage in the middle of a city or something. I feel like every body in the video was dressed in crazy purple clothes??

e: nvm it's father duh

Listening to Deltron 3030, and wondering if they're are any sort of Hip Hop Operas/concept albums out there? Weirdly enough, the only other album that's coming to my mind is A Grand Don't Come For Free. Any notable albums?

Dereck

That Kanye video brehs.

I'll just copy what I posted from another thread.

I guess I kind of understand the angle of the Kanye video.

Here's all of the people that are tangentially related to Kanye, not only tangentially related but people who are controversial or linked to controversial events in history. I'm going to sleep with all of them because remember, we're all just flesh and bones. That similarity alone should make us all relate to each other.

The more obvious idea is that he made all of those people famous, sans the two politicians and Caitlyn Jenner? I dunno.

I also don't recognize some of the other people in the video.

The way his message was delivered was perhaps a little disturbing but it rings of empty shock value with the narcissistic Kanye stamp on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom