• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, My Name is Jeffery - John ft Wyclef Jean

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

IrishNinja

"As a whole" shouldn't be taken literal. If you don't think people watched that clip and felt it was a perfect representation of the many(not all) blindly supporting a movement, then I don't know what else to tell you.

then why do you keep bringing your dumbass opinion on it up????

ill bite, cause ive seen this on thecoli too much: what's with the hate/downplaying of BLM? like any cause there's bandwagon shit, but in a short time, they got several presidential candidates to alter their platform & put awareness out there on issues that many sleep on

lotta #alllivesmatter replies but that's the usual crowd. anyway their national platform is...spotty, but i just don't get the hate

Nobody on TDE confirming it so it's bs.

damn, dude dodged a bullet there

Isaiah Rashad- I Mean

hyyype

IrishNinja

double post cause fuck ya life

New A Tribe Called Quest album recorded before Phife Dawg's death "coming very soon"

During an interview on the Rap Radar podcast, L.A. Reid revealed that a new A Tribe Called Quest album is in the works. Reid, who is the CEO of Epic Records, was on the podcast to discuss the future of the label. “You know what I'm excited about, though: A Tribe Called Quest,” he said. “We have a Tribe Called Quest album coming. I'm really excited about that.” Reid said it was recorded before Phife Dawg passed away earlier this year, and that the entire group (including Jarobi White) was included.

“Man, it's really something special,” he said. “It's one of the things that I'm most excited about of everything we're working on.” He also said the album is “coming very soon.”

The album would be the group's first since 1998’s The Love Movement.

tumblr_lg7sui99uX1qfwshko1_500.gif

AOTY IS HERE Y'ALL
pls pls be more Love Movement than Beats Rhymes & Life

damn, gonna hit up just for that lineup - good looks

You gonna start steering into ICP territory before ya know it breh.

I already went down that route when I was 11 or 12. I'm still pretty ashamed by that. They're pretty damn awful.

Esham I suppose is pretty much on the same level as horrorcore goes?

Save the Eminem jokes people. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom