• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Honestly thought this was gonna be garbage, it's a supergroup made up of B-tier rappers Joel Ortiz, Bodega Bamz, and Nitty Scott but the latin inspired production and throwback hip-hop style really are kinda dope.

Koozek

That French tape is cool. Never listened to his projects in full so had no idea what to expect.

WAVEGODS was my first French tape and I really liked it.

https://soundcloud.com/cokeboysmusic/sets/wave-gods

this boy Tory Lanez really put a skit between every song huh

And I see why he always wearing caps, my nigga got an AARP headline at 24.
ynao8rF.png

Hip Hop

I actually bought French Montana's debut on CD, not gonna lie.

It was pretty dope. Deluxe Edition though, the base version isn't as good.

Man this MC4 situation sucks for French, especially because I think he has a good album on his hands. I like it pretty much all the way through, even the one-offs like "I'm Heated" and "Check Come." It's not all wavy Harry Fraud style stuff, but much like Wave Gods it manages to sit right in the middle of that, more typical modern bangers, and NY bangers. A lot of fun. Only has 2 gears but I like both of them.

And the outro track is beautiful, brehs (; _ ;)

Hope the leak doesn't make them go back and change much. Can't remember any time where that hasn't made an album worse.

Man this MC4 situation sucks for French, especially because I think he's has a good album on his hands. I like it pretty much all the through, even the one-offs like Heated and Check Come. It's not all wavy Harry Fraud style stuff, but much like Wave Gods it manages to sit right in the middle of that, more typical modern bangers, and NY bangers. A lot of fun. Only has 2 gears but I like both of them.

And the outro track is beautiful, brehs (; _ ;)

Hope the leak doesn't make them go back and change much. Can't remember any time where that hasn't made an album worse.

damn that sucks I really enjoyed his last two mixtapes glad to hear this album is good though.

Well guess whenever Drake goes to Atlanta, he won't be bringing out Outkast.

Andre 3000 on Frank Ocean's new album:
'After 20 years in
I'm so naive I was under the impression that everyone wrote they own verses
It's comin' back different and yea that shit hurts me
I'm hummin' and whistlin' to those not deserving
I'm stumbled and lift every word, was I working just way too hard?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom