• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitta93

Banned
Halo 3 best FPS ever.
Facts.

It's either that or Killzone 2. So much people missing out on the masterpiece that is KZ2. I feel sorry for them.
597.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Halo 3 best FPS ever.
By a good margin. Pretty much the blueprint for having featuresets above and beyond campaign + multiplayer and service-like post-launch support for games. Flawless execution in all respects
after fixing melee glitch

Glass Rebel

brehs either NX is coming or Emily Rogers finally loses all credibility

I feel it

lol, people will still make 2000+ posts thread about the next Emily Rogers rumour

anyway, can't wait for people who didn't play the first Beyond Good & Evil to get banned over NX exclusivity

Gave Atrocity Exhibition a first listen earlier today. Great to hear Danny again, but I definitely need a few listens to digest this thing.

I didn't enjoy it much honestly. As Danny continues on with his rap career the less effort goes into the versatility of his voice that he used to have. I'm sure he'll always have bars that I really enjoy but I simply don't see myself enjoying his future projects. It's a shame because I felt this was coming due to his features and such.

As if this is going to stop you guys from pre-ordering it for the limited edition Trevor skin only usable in multiplayer.

I just hope Rockstar do something cool with the Magnificent 7-esque team they're working with for the sequel. The Wild West is one thing but I'd love to see Rockstar's take on the Gold Rush era of California; San Francisco being densely populated to snow capped peaks to beaches to whatever else they choose.

Red Dead Redemption is pretty overrated.

That is all.

I feel like all recent Rockstar games are, and I say that as someone who loved RDR at release . Last thing I played from them and came away like "Yeah, I didn't have any glaring problem with that" was like Bully: Scholarship Edition.

Koozek

Super excited for the NX reveal tomorrow or so. Even dreamt of it last night, lol. One of those where you wake up and you're not sure if what you were dreaming really happened or not for a moment. Woke up and immediately checked GAF to see what's up.

Fjordson

It is by a longshot. Max Payne 3 too.
Still nope. Max Payne 3 isn't even highly acclaimed like Red Dead lol.

Super excited for the NX reveal tomorrow or so. Even dreamt of it last night, lol. One of those where you wake up and you're not sure if what you were dreaming really happened or not for a moment. Woke up and immediately checked GAF to see what's up.
I'm actually pretty excited also. Wii and Wii U didn't do much for me (especially Wii U) but Nintendo is always trying new stuff. And all their consoles are good for at least a few truly great games.

HiiiLife

R* def the goats for me. Can't say I've played a bad game from them since Max Payne 1.

Naughty Dog too.

I'd say bungie but well. Reach happened.

And MW3 from IW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom