• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

There have been multiple threads collecting a bunch of old tweets where Purpp basically accuses ASAP Bari of lacing his weed with PCP and getting him basically hooked on it and there's a tweet from Bari where he basically laughs it off but never denies it. So I think the PCP on top of the bipolar resulted in his current state.

There have been multiple threads collecting a bunch of old tweets where Purpp basically accuses ASAP Bari of lacing his weed with PCP and getting him basically hooked on it and there's a tweet from Bari where he basically laughs it off but never denies it. So I think the PCP on top of the bipolar resulted in his current state.
PCP Blunt Bari is a thing
07ptNbP.jpg

There's something about Princess Nokia's act that seems like she's trying to hard

Her music is cool tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa5HMtVqR6o

started laughing when I heard her voice tbh

PCP is so fucking scary. I've always wondered what it's really like being on it, but there's no way I would ever try it.

A$AP Bari made a terrible impression at the Raf Simons show in NY and basically hassled his way in and was trying to use his quasi-celebrity to get a free entrance, ended up getting in with A$AP Rocky and his crew. However, Raf banned him specifically from all other Raf shows so he couldn't get an invite to the Calvin Klein show. So Bari tried to get my friend to let him be his plus one to the show but my friend said no cause fuck Bari.

Basically, Bari a bitch ass.

Koozek

LOCOS SIND ANDERS NICHT SO WIE DU 😤😤😤

I bumped that mixtape so hard months ago (minus a few songs), pure flames. Don't remember the last time I listened to a German rap album this much in the last 10 years besides K.I.Z. or Tua's stuff (Grau is a classic, btw). His energy is crazy and even though I kinda get what you meant once regarding the simple lyrics because I felt the same with Nate57, Telly & Co. back then it doesn't bother me here at all. I actually love how he writes and structures his sentences in a very unusual way, know what I mean? Like, in these weird half-sentences and stream of single words.

Nibel

I bumped that mixtape so hard months ago (minus a few songs), pure flames. Don't remember the last time I listened to a German rap album this much in the last 10 years besides K.I.Z. or Tua's stuff (Grau is a classic, btw). His energy is crazy and even though I kinda get what you meant once regarding the simple lyrics because I felt the same with Nate57, Telly & Co. back then it doesn't bother me here at all. I actually love how he writes and structures his sentences in a very unusual way, know what I mean? Like, in these weird half-sentences and stream of single words.

All about the right vibe baby

The history of Spaceghost is pretty sad especially since it seems like he had a second chance to get in the spotlight since he work with Lil Uzi, Yachty, and some other rappers before they got popular then a lot of them just​ cut him off. It's almost like if you want to get a little buzz just use him and cut him off then you'll be there

OG Kush

Thats kinda fucked you know, if Bari actually did that.

HiResDes

The history of Spaceghost is pretty sad especially since it seems like he had a second chance to get in the spotlight since he work with Lil Uzi, Yachty, and some other rappers before they got popular then a lot of them just​ cut him off. It's almost like if you want to get a little buzz just use him and cut him off then you'll be there
All of those new rappers work with them or learned shit from him and then they went on to make diss tracks against them later as soon as they figure out how lucrative associating themselves with VLONE and ASAP can be, I'd be salty too.

Holy shit, Nicki needs to stop rapping because she's become so bad at it.

An actual selection of bars from the Calvin song:
- "Ay yo, bring in the blunt, Emily Blunt"
- "Now they calling me Billy, I'm the goat"
- Beep beep beep beep, put the hurt on me
- Yeah, I'm wearing jeans, but he put the skirt on me

Granted, we now live in a post-Young Thug world but come on, put in some effort.

Icolin

Banned

Granted, we now live in a post-Young Thug world but come on, put in some effort.

No Frauds was dope though, so clearly she can rap when she wants, but yeah that's pretty wack.

PBY

Banned

Agree generally, but I fucked w/ her song on the Khaled album. "Shoe game psychotic bitch" is just too good.

Koozek

What, new Jay album tonight??

I swear, been thinking the same recently. She's absolute garbage nowadays. Her corny-ass, forced flow, and how she pronounces words, man.

Agree generally, but I fucked w/ her song on the Khaled album. "Shoe game psychotic bitch" is just too good.
Haven't listened to Khaled album yet, but I'll get around to it soon.

There's so much stuff for me to listen to, I just feel so overwhelmed. I either a) forget to listen to some of the recommendations posted here, b) listen to something and forget I listened to it, or c) don't like it as much as I should.

I'm listening to this new Jefre Cantu-Ledesma album right now, and I recommend it to anyone who likes the fuzzed-out sound of shoegaze. It's quite nice and summer-y.

Here's the Spotify web link.

riotous

Banned

Yeah Thug is all about those melodies; I wish his lyrics weren't so corny though.

I've found Nicki's flow annoying on the majority of songs from the start; her lyrics becoming extra painful makes it ear cancer to me. TURN IT OFF

citizentaxman

Neo Member
A$AP Bari made a terrible impression at the Raf Simons show in NY and basically hassled his way in and was trying to use his quasi-celebrity to get a free entrance, ended up getting in with A$AP Rocky and his crew. However, Raf banned him specifically from all other Raf shows so he couldn't get an invite to the Calvin Klein show. So Bari tried to get my friend to let him be his plus one to the show but my friend said no cause fuck Bari.

Basically, Bari a bitch ass.

:dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom