• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Steamgifts Group Invite Thread

TheNamelessOne said:
I'm sorry if you who have tried for a long time and missed out on invites, but I have no way of knowing wich of you guys have invites. Anyway, here's three. Remember to tell wich ones you use.

Thank you! I used the second. Third has been taken apparently.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Missed this topic (and the codes) somehow. Pretty cool idea.

If anybody ends up with a spare code I'm interested. Just like hundreds of other people probably.

LOL. I am not giving it away for Dirt 3 or $50 or anything. Free is free... thanks for being generous! :)

Quote to see picture of my pussy cat and a key to Steamgift.

That was a fail

SamVimes

shagg_187 said:
LOL. I am not giving it away for Dirt 3 or $50 or anything. Free is free... thanks for being generous! :)

Quote to see picture of my pussy cat and a key to Steamgift.

That was a fail
I took it, thanks!

shagg_187 said:
Awesome. Enjoy! I'll do my best getting more whenever I can!

Tip for those who want to be quick: Keep the registration page open and be ready to enter the key.

Heh, I'm sure we did all that. (I did, anyway.) There were probably at least a half-dozen attempts to register the code within a second of your post.

SamVimes said:
I was mashing f5! :D

WE ALL WERE :)

KScorp

These points generate slowly... I'm sure I'll be able to get some of you guys in soon though. Tomorrow probably.

Well, since people are doing quote grabs and image post as the delivery system, or just posting it, we should I guess nix the list/posting that we want one I suppose? I really like when people post that they will post one in 5 minutes or whatever to get ready.

InfectedZero said:
Well, since people are doing quote grabs and image post as the delivery system, or just posting it, we should I guess nix the list/posting that we want one I suppose? I really like when people post that they will post one in 5 minutes or whatever to get ready.

Yeah I prefer that, to be honest. List is good when everyone is following it but I didn't even know there was a list until i checked page 3. That's a massive unmaintained list for I don't know who received the key and who didn't.

I will do my best to honor both sides! :)

confused

Banned
Why does the amount of points needed to generate an invite fluctuate ? It was 59 points this morning, went up to 65 by the time I got home from work.

confused

Banned
LQX said:
Big thanks to confused.

You're welcome. Be sure to enter into my Brink and Fear 3 giveaways. They both last a few weeks so there'se plenty of time to farm invites :)

Just sent out my first prize to some guy named Ninja Squirrel.

confused

Banned
wilflare said:
who's got lot of games they are going to giveaway once they get on Steamgifts? :D
i got one invite INCOMING :D

Apparently you're capped at 3 giveaways simultaniously. Oh well, Everyone made 6 points off me today :)

Top Bottom