• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Steamgifts Group Invite Thread

wilflare

confused said:
Apparently you're capped at 3 giveaways simultaniously. Oh well, Everyone made 6 points off me today :)

thanks! i can't really do giveaways but will be using the points over the next few days to generate invites :D -haha i have to agree that GAFgifts nett higher rewards than Steamgifts-

InfectedZero, check your PM: I got a surprise for you

wilflare said:
thanks! i can't really do giveaways but will be using the points over the next few days to generate invites :D -haha i have to agree that GAFgifts nett higher rewards than Steamgifts-

InfectedZero, check your PM: I got a surprise for you
Mmmm spreading that love flare ;).

Derrick01

Banned
I'm like 0 for 8 on giveaways so far :(

Someone put up Bulletstorm earlier which almost shot me through the roof, but when I clicked on it he said it was a mistake :( :(

Not that I would have won probably, but I was still excited.

Fixed1979

Exuro said:
Invite for the user that correctly guesses what game I got my username from. [STILL AVAILABLE]

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

UT?

Unless it's a trick question and the game is actually Exuro!

Exuro

Gala said:
Are we aloud allowed to have second guess?
Seeing as it's gone through 5 or so guesses yeah.

luffeN said:
Angelus Exuro pro Eternus (roughly translated to "Burning Angels for Eternity") is the fifth studio album by Swedish black metal band Dark Funeral. From this? xD
From a game.

luffeN

Exuro said:
Seeing as it's gone through 5 or so guessing yeah.
Angelus Exuro pro Eternus (roughly translated to "Burning Angels for Eternity") is the fifth studio album by Swedish black metal band Dark Funeral. From this? xD

Fixed1979

luffeN said:

bbbbut that's not a game!

Tenck

I've given away games in the Free to a good home thread.

I would continue with it even if I don't get an invite. But I would still want one to spread the love!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Tenck said:
I've given away games in the Free to a good home thread.

I would continue with it even if I don't get an invite. But I would still want one to spread the love!
Yeah, I'd rather give stuff away for free here than on Steamgifts.

Top Bottom