• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(GAF WINS! GAF WINS!) THE REMATCH: GAF's MAGNFICENT SE7EN vs Leguna's "Dream Team"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Sai said:
Those bars to the right of the character's GamerTag when you press "Back" in the middle of the game.

for real?? i thought it might be their shield bar!! :lol man, ive been playing with some laggy ass people.

:(

john tv

You should give leguna a day or two to bitch and make excuses before you ban him. That'd be much more fun, don't you think? :)

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
This thread is comic gold. I just tried to explain to my brother what I was laughing at and he just stared at me blankly.

Azih

Yeah it's kinda hard to convey how much Leguna deserved this beatdown. You kinda have to live the Leguna experience to understand it.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Azih said:
Yeah it's kinda hard to convey how much Leguna deserved this beatdown. You kinda have to live the Leguna experience to understand it.

Is it kind of like The Michael Vick Experience, but with more screaming and crying?

Ramirez

Here's the nitty gritty stats...

Team GAF in Game 1 at Coagulation,CTF Classic
Lyte Edge-24 Kills and 24 Medals
Cubsfan-48 Kills and 28 Medals
Ramirez-92 Kills and 69 Medals
Wario 64-67 Kills and 50 Medals
Fifty-47 Kills and 25 Medals
NutterButter-57 Kills and 32 Medals

Team GAF Flag Captures
Lyte Edge-1 Capture
Cubsfan-1 Capture
Ramirez-1 Capture

Dream Team in Game 1 at Coagulation,CTF Classic
Manngc-48 Kills and 28 Medals
MoDiddy-38 Kills and 34 Medals
VictorJC-75 Kills and 46 Medals
Eye of Storm-63 Kills and 38 Medals
Leguna-40 Kills and 33 Medals
MoDiddy(G)-55 Kills and 38 Medals

Dream Team Flag Captures
GOOSE EGG :lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team GAF in Game 2,1 Flag CTF at Zanzibar
Lyte Edge-5 Kills and 2 Medals
Cubsfan-16 Kills and 8 Medals
Ramirez-14 Kills and 3 Medals
Wario 64-13 Kills and 7 Medals
Fifty-10 Kills and 5 Medals
NutterButter-14 Kills and 3 Medals

Team GAF Flag Captures
Fifty-1 Capture
NutterButter-1 Capture

Dream Team in Game 2,1 Flag CTF at Zanzibar
Manngc-5 Kills and 2 Medals
MoDiddy-9 Kills and 3 Medals
Manngc(G)-9 Kills and 6 Medals
Eye of Storm-8 Kills and 5 Medals
Manngc(G)-5 Kills and 2 Medals
MoDiddy(G)-5 Kills and 4 Medals

Dream Team Flag Captures
Manngc(G)-1 Capture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team GAF in Game 3,Team Slayer at Foundation
Lyte Edge-9 Kills and 0 Medals
Cubsfan-14 Kills and 3 Medals
Ramirez-28 Kills and 12 Medals
Wario 64-18 Kills and 3 Medals
Fifty-14 Kills and 0 Medals
NutterButter-19 Kills and 5 Medals

Dream Team in Game 3,Team Slayer, at Foundation
Manngc-15 Kills and 3 Medals
MoDiddy-12 Kills and 0 Medals
Leguna(G)-13 Kills and 3 Medals
Eye of Storm-18 Kills and 1 Medal
Leguna-7 Kills and 3 Medals
MoDiddy(G)-23 Kills and 3 Medals

There we go ladies,archived stats! :p

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I made it well-known before we began that I would be the worst player...

...And I still managed to score one in CTF and got more kills/less deaths than Leguna in the last game. :lol

Fifty

Let it be noted that their one capture in game 2 was after we had already secured the victory. I am sure that if we needed them not to score, we would have prevented them from getting even one point.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Hey, we're also going to issue a challenge to Opa-Ages. Is there a preferred time? Next Sunday at 8 PM EST okay or what?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
:lol
Damn, you guys are making me want to go out and get Halo 2.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Willco said:
Hey, we're also going to issue a challenge to Opa-Ages. Is there a preferred time? Next Sunday at 8 PM EST okay or what?

I nominate sundays for all challenges! I would really like to play. If team slayer can be a mode as well.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Let us know how the PA challenge goes down. If it happens, I want to see an answer to the following question from each of the Dream Team members:

Penny Arcade, VGCats, or being stabbed in the eye with a sharpened salt-encrusted spoon?

Willco

Hollywood Square
iapetus said:
Let us know how the PA challenge goes down. If it happens, I want to see an answer to the following question from each of the Dream Team members:

Penny Arcade, VGCats, or being stabbed in the eye with a sharpened salt-encrusted spoon?

Yeah, if we can conquer Opa-Ages and Penny-Arcade, we'll set our sights on Bungie! You're going DOWN Marty O'Donnell.

Rorschach

Willco said:
Good. Sundays are way better than wednesdays and thursdays. >:| I'd be in on that if you guys needed a player.

Willco said:
Yeah, if we can conquer Opa-Ages and Penny-Arcade, we'll set on sights our on Bungie! You're going DOWN Marty O'Donnell.
:lol What?

Willco

Hollywood Square
Sorry Cubsfan, I had a momentary brainfart. At any rate...

LOOK AT THIS COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISRESPECT!

omg1.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom