• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(GAF WINS! GAF WINS!) THE REMATCH: GAF's MAGNFICENT SE7EN vs Leguna's "Dream Team"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Red Mercury said:
Well damn.. still no final score on the first match?

Can someone post a link to a bungie.net stat page so we can see for ourselves?

Stats won't be up until well after the match is done. Last we heard, the score was 1-0, but in whose favor, nobody knows.

This looks like it's going to be a long night, people.

Willco said:
Stats won't be up until well after the match is done. Last we heard, the score was 1-0, but in whose favor, nobody knows.

This looks like it's going to be a long night, people.

Ah, so this is just getting passed on through chat, or phone?

(BTW, I've seen people mention a #ga.. somoe one want to send a PM my way with info?)

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Its 3am and i cant be arsed to finish my latest bit of Uni work so im gonna procrastinate by delivering some player stats...

First up, the 6IX:

DaAnswer3

Level 12 rumble pit, over 150 ranked games

Lyte Edge

No ranked games, 30+ Non-ranked

Wario64

Level 10 h2h 80+ ranked games

Psychopath83

Level 9 Team Skirmish 70+ Ranked games

Che Guevara

100+ Non-ranked games

NutterButter700

Level 10 rumble pit 110+ Ranked games

Now Legunas 'Dream Team':

Manngc

Level 5 rumble pit, 15 ranked games 100+ games total

MoDiddy

Level 3 team skirmish, 10 Ranked games, 75+ total games

VictorJC

0 Ranked games, 5 games total

EyeOfTheStorm

3 ranked games, level 3 Team Skirmish 3 games total.

Leguna

1 ranked game, over 25 games total

And a guest.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Red Mercury said:
Ah, so this is just getting passed on through chat, or phone?

(BTW, I've seen people mention a #ga.. somoe one want to send a PM my way with info?)

Yeah, and those browsing XBL.

Uh, download mIRC, add in server studio64.yi.org and join #ga. It's fairly simple.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Ghost said:
Im not getting the team score anymore :-/

2-0 you say? awesome...or maybe not.

I know! It's such a tease! When a game lasts this long, who's to say who is winning and who is losing?

I really wish we had not withdrew the spectator flag in retrospect.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
iD0pRimE said:
ITS over

GAF Se7en : 3
Leguna : 0

owned3.jpg

Man, living vicariously through others fucking rocks.

Ghost said:
Are they playing 2 minute rounds on zanzibaar? Too short surely?

its 1 flag ctf....

or have you not played that mode yet....its 2 minutes per round on one flag ctf

1 flag ctf matches usually end WAY quicker than classic ctf.

peace

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Fixed2BeBroken said:
its 1 flag ctf....

or have you not played that mode yet....its 2 minutes per round on one flag ctf

1 flag ctf matches usually end WAY quicker than classic ctf.

peace

Ive played 1 flag on zanzibaar, wierd, it felt a lot longer than 2 minutes playing (nearer 5)

nevermind then.

edit:

Yeah.jpeg

Willco said:
I knew this would happen! Let's not forget we're without our two star guys!
Man, you are such a pussy when it comes to this stuff! I had to tell you not to go on the forum complaining that leguna had been cheating by changing the rules at the last minute unless they actually won, which they didn't!

Don't bust out excuses if you haven't lost!

Willco

Hollywood Square
Mike Works said:
Man, you are such a pussy when it comes to this stuff! I had to tell you not to go on the forum complaining that leguna had been cheating by changing the rules at the last minute unless they actually won, which they didn't!

Don't bust out excuses if you haven't lost!

I'm paranoid. I can't help it.

EDIT: Also GAF, I never doubted you guys for a second!

Willco said:
I'm paranoid. I can't help it.
Dude, all hardcore sports fans are paranoid and worrysome when it comes to their teams (if it's an important game, I'm not relaxed watching a Canucks game ever, even if we're up by 3 goals with a minute left), but you've gotta hold it in until it's over!

Willco

Hollywood Square
Mike Works said:
Dude, all hardcore sports fans are paranoid and worrysome when it comes to their teams (if it's an important game, I'm not relaxed watching a Canucks game ever, even if we're up by 3 goals with a minute left), but you've gotta hold it in until it's over!

I never said it was over, I was just worried that they scored. Once the score was 2-0, it was really more relief than anxiety, because I doubted Leguna's team would go two 'n nothing on us.

This rematch was even crazier. Without two of our best and the only person we were truly up against was ourselves, since we dominated so completely the first time around.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Think how awesome this will be on Xenon when we can actually sit on XBL-TV and watch it all unfold

*drools*

96-80 now.

adam20

Why is this so called dream team composed of level 1 players? :(. i want to see some big serious matchups with high level contenders. that would be sweet.

Willco

Hollywood Square
<CKSkillz> Leguna Drop?
<Wario64> man did they get raped
<Willco> Yeah, what's "The Leguna Drop?"
<Fifty> Leguna drop = leguna coming in on a banshee and trying to capture it and take it back by himself
<Fifty> so funny
<Fifty> he'd drop in from the top of a base
<Fifty> He was going crazy after we won the first two games....Just yelling so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom