• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(GAF WINS! GAF WINS!) THE REMATCH: GAF's MAGNFICENT SE7EN vs Leguna's "Dream Team"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Trakball said:
That was my fault.

Eh, it happens. We learn from it, move on and have fun! But no females allowed. Unless they're nerdy and knowledgeable like Morgan Webb or something. If you know Morgan Webb invite her. Any chick that has the word "Panda" in her gamertag is bad news.

Trakball

Banned
Willco said:
Eh, it happens. We learn from it, move on and have fun! But no females allowed. Unless they're nerdy and knowledgeable like Morgan Webb or something. If you know Morgan Webb invite her. Any chick that has the word "Panda" in her gamertag is bad news.

Well, she's really cute, if that matters any insofar as Halo abilities are concerned. And the "Butterypanda" was something the XBox itself suggested when she was trying to create a username.

Basically, she's cool people, don't be so damn judgemental. :)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
One thing I have to say in Leguna (oh wait...I Suck at Halo)'s defense is that he didn't "cheat" in that last game. He wasn't the one setting the matches, Mann was. And they didn't say anything about being able to use vehicles in CTF when you have the flag because we always play with that option turned on in system link/split screen games.

I made two CTF types for when I host games; one for vehicles and one without to keep everyone happy when playing though; that's what should have happened in the last game.

But everyone should make games with NO RADAR. DOWN WITH MOTION DETECTORS!! :)

Willco

Hollywood Square
Trakball said:
Well, she's really cute, if that matters any insofar as Halo abilities are concerned. And the "Butterypanda" was something the XBox itself suggested when she was trying to create a username.

Basically, she's cool people, don't be so damn judgemental. :)

... Is she your wife or girlfriend or something? Because if not, prepare for a torrid set of sexist remarks.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Mike Works said:
If not? Who are you kidding.

Mike, I'm a gentlemen and I'm not going to insult the man's loved one, especially since he and his friends were kind enough to host tonight's bout.

Fifty

Willco said:
Can the following clan members participate in a scrimmage tomorrow afternoon/evening, all together preferably, but at least off and on for practice?

GAF ROLL CALL

Ramirez
NutterButter
DopeyFish
LyteEdge
Wario64
Lemming
Fifty
Cubsfan
catfish
Fixed2BeBroken

Also, is anyone who is not going to be an active team member for Wednesday's match willing to spectate and videotape. I can spectate, but I don't have the necessary equipment to record.

I can play any time tomorrow past 10 eastern, and all day wednesday. :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Butterypanda sounds so hawt, man I was fapping lol omgwtf

That slayer match was laggy, but it still didn't prevent me from winning :p

Willco

Hollywood Square
Wario64 said:
Butterypanda sounds so hawt, man I was fapping lol omgwtf

That slayer match was laggy, but it still didn't prevent me from winning :p

You cheated with your boyish charm and witty persona! I'll spoil those good looks of yours!

Willco

Hollywood Square
Trakball said:
No, she's my friend's lady. Still though! Be nice. :D

... How much do you like your friend? If the answer is anything less than "... a lot!", then Operation: Females Shouldn't Operate Halo Matches & For These Reasons will ensue.

Trakball

Banned
Oh, I totally agree, she shouldn't have been hosting... but everyone was complaining about me lagging so I had to trade with someone. Like I said, I should've given it to Wario!

Willco

Hollywood Square
Also, tell her to changer her gamertag. ButteryPanda? What is she, 14? She might as well changer her gamertag Just1nTiMb3rL4keRULz or some bullshit, while yelling in the headset every time fancy colors flash across the screen.

And that's all I'm going to say, since she's your friend by association and all. I've got a reputation to uphold.

Also, tell her to changer her gamertag. ButteryPanda? What is she, 14?

butter.jpg
+
neatral_titleimg_hero_panda.jpg
=

20031102-quagmire.jpg

Trakball

Banned
Willco said:
And that's all I'm going to say, since she's your friend by association and all. I've got a reputation to uphold.

I dunno, the impact of your schtick has lessened greatly after hearing your voice.

Trakball

Banned
levious said:
What, playing games instead of playing journalist?

Dude, did Folder fuck your ol' lady or something!? I've never seen such unmitigated hatred towards another forum denizen. Well, okay, that's a lie, but still - damn

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Trakball said:
Dude, did Folder fuck your ol' lady or something!? I've never seen such unmitigated hatred towards another forum denizen. Well, okay, that's a lie, but still - damn

You have an odd definition of hatred.

Fifty

Blame Folder.....Time to get back on track.

Ramirez and I will be on tonight, hope to see some other people there.

Trakball

Banned
levious said:
You have an odd definition of hatred.

I don't know, following the guy into every thread he's in and talking shit to him doesn't really fit my standard of "luv", so I didn't know where else to put it!

I'll be online tonite as well.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I should get online tonight too. I don't know if I'm great at Halo2 but amongst my own group of friends I do very well.
Let me know if you have room for me. I'll be home at about 11:00 est.

I try to bring some skills. lol

At least I know at the freakin rules of the games. I was just reading the other thread describing the different kinds of screw-ups. That is just insane. I can't stand when people don't know the rules of the games. I've kicked people out of my house when we were having a lan party for that crap. :lol
Me: Look this is CTF , why are you camping and sniping instead of making an attempt to actually score?
Him: Well I just wanted to get a lot of kills.
Me: Well I guess you can go home now.
Him: Seriously???
Me: Yeah. See ya later. When you learn how to play properly give me a call.

Yeah it's get heated in this house. :lol

"I MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!" :lol

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
you also have an odd definition of hatred...

Not saying I've never said negative things to him before, but I assure you, it was only when I felt he was being condescending towards someone and/or shamelessy pimping his website. And I assume he's an adult that doesn't need you to stick up for him. I have no ill feelings towards him or you though, just to be clear.

Trakball

Banned
levious said:
And I assume he's an adult that doesn't need you to stick up for him.

I've told you before, I don't really care for bullies. But really though, I don't even know why I'm sticking up for the guy. I don't read Spong AND I'm a nihilist. We'll cut off your johnson!

levious said:
I have no ill feelings towards him or you though, just to be clear.

s' all good mang

Willco

Hollywood Square
... And this thread has taken a turn for the worst, but I will turn it around!

Fifty said:
Blame Folder.....Time to get back on track.

Ramirez and I will be on tonight, hope to see some other people there.

Awesome. I think I'll tag along in case I'm the spectator.

Fifty

Not many people were on just now, (Ramirez wake up, you're sitting in the menu! ;p) ...Those who were were either away or in matchmade games with friends. That's ok, we didn't need an organized practice session anyway. I'll be back tomorrow.

i got on and saw people in match making and no one in custom so i was like "ummmm ok" so then played with some friends and then got off. will see whats up tomorrow.

peace

Willco

Hollywood Square
Ramirez said:
I thought you already had it finalized :p

Me
Dopey
Lemming
Wario
Fifty
Nutter
Lyte

Cool. Kickass.

OH IT IS ON. AGAIN. TONIGHT.

Can we get ANYONE to videotape? AT ALL?

Ramirez

Here's my suggestion...

1)Classic CTF on Coagulation,first to 3 (NO vehicle driving with flag)
2)1 Flag CTF on Zanzibar,4 rounds
3)Assault on Zanzibar, 4 rounds
4)Team Slayer on Headlong/Zanzibar to 50 or higher,you decide :p 50 might go quick with 14 people.

manngc

It all looks good Ramirez! :)

Looks like it's going to be one hell of a set of games tonight! :D

Can't wait.

And definitely bump the TS game to 100 kills.
I don't think we can record this...unless someone like Lyte records it on his VCR or something...

I think the spectator thing is going to make things WAY too complicated...and will just clutter the screen (and that's a big deal for us since we're doing a 4 way split... :p).
So 7v7, EVEN TEAMS FORCED.

Mann

Willco

Hollywood Square
Ramirez said:
Unless you can get someone to tape it,which I doubt,I say no spectator.

The spectator from this event has been withdrawn.

Instead, we will rely on a representative to inform the forum or myself of the score at the end of each match during the pregame lobby setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom