• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones (NO BOOK SPOILERS) - Season 1 - Sundays on HBO (updated rules in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I forget: does the more general topic allow book spoilers, just under tags? I might start visiting there but being careful.
Yes, the spoilers are tagged and labeled. Some stuff occasionally slips past, so it is something of a risk to be in there without reading the books first.

Trailer 2 - Seven Devils

fuck I can't wait for this fuck. wish this topic was as active as the others. Actually, I forget: does the more general topic allow book spoilers, just under tags? I might start visiting there but being careful.

I watched this earlier, and the trailer that was posted last week as well, April 1st can't come soon enough.

Gonna be hell waiting for a new episode each week though, just release the blu-ray of series 2 now and take my money!!

Akim

Banned
I just finished season one, looking forward to catch up on season 2. Is there a place that has all the character bios for season 1 without spoilers further into the series? I get confused by all the names and faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom