• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop Managers Conference: Who's There?

purg3

slept with Malkin
_dementia said:
Are the Street Fighter IV console arcade sticks and controllers being shown?

Hopefully if they are there, someone can take a pic or something. MarkMan, when are we going to get some official infos on these?

Edit: thanks MM

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
purg3 said:
Hopefully if they are there, someone can take a pic or something. MarkMan, when are we going to get some official infos on these?

Edit: thanks MM

Soon.

No pics allowed. ;( (I think.) lol

So ted price showed off a new level of R2, my brother said it was awesome. He also gets rockband 2, wiimusic, and animal crossing for free

DrPirate

Banned
Broadbandito said:
So ted price showed off a new level of R2, my brother said it was awesome. He also gets rockband 2, wiimusic, and animal crossing for free

Did he say what level it was or did he keep it very vague like that.

And thanks for the information, very awesome man.

DrPirate said:
Did he say what level it was or did he keep it very vague like that.

And thanks for the information, very awesome man.

he kept it very vague. I will update whatever messages i get from him through-out the day

MarkMan said:
No pics allowed. ;( (I think.) lol
I understand they're not ready to be shown to the public, but I'm crossing my fingers for some Gamestop ninjas. I have to see what they're like so far.

thuway

_dementia said:
I understand they're not ready to be shown to the public, but I'm crossing my fingers for some Gamestop ninjas. I have to see what they're like so far.
I just want some detailed impressions. You'd think someone would be snarky enough to go ahead on their Iphones and post something

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Anyone know what Square-Enix had on show there? I heard something about them basically confirming KH II Final Mix or whatever for the US...

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Kagari said:
Anyone know what Square-Enix had on show there? I heard something about them basically confirming KH II Final Mix or whatever for the US...

Well given that sources both here and elsewhere have been saying that for at least a year, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it was confirmed.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Stumpokapow said:
Well given that sources both here and elsewhere have been saying that for at least a year, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it was confirmed.

Me neither, and that would mean buying another copy of the game :X

FiOSGuy

Collateral Damage Tag :P
Fight Night 4 was shown ...
Mike Tyson looked VERY sharp!

No it's not over till Wed (Don't hold me to it).

Pacman2k

I was in Vegas at Mandalay Bay over the weekend just to hang out and bet on the UFC event and get drunk and play cards, etc.

Lot of GS people at the tables, and once I let slip I worked at Insomniac, the gloves always came off and the R2 questions started flying.

It was a good weekend.

Luckily for me, even large amounts of gin doesn't get me to start breaking NDA. :p

You Gamestop people are all right. High 5.

FiOSGuy

I also forgot -- Peter Moore is/was there.
I believe he also made a comment about how today was DC's birthday!

Ozzy also showed up!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
shagg_187 said:
WTH are you doing in front of a PC?! Should you be... like... you know... THERE?!
(Yes. I know it's only GS Manager conference but hey! WTH!? lol)

It's for higher level managers, dude. Not third-keys and assistants.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
FiOSGuy said:
I also forgot -- Peter Moore is/was there.
I believe he also made a comment about how today was DC's birthday!

Ozzy also showed up!

What did Square-Enix show if you don't mind?

They're scheming new ways to steal grandma's retirement money around Christmas. The Simpsons version of the Republican party will also be there.

FiOSGuy

Yes, it's there -- and everyone got into the beta ...
And yes, I believe Level 3 was shown ...

thuway

FiOSGuy said:
Yes, it's there -- and everyone got into the beta ...
And yes, I believe Level 3 was shown ...
Was it impressive looking? The latest Full Moon Podcast reiterated that the graphical polish was now being lego-ed in. Did the textures seem sharper? How was the lighting? Were you impressed? C'mon don't tease GAF like this. You know we are rabid for information.

FiOSGuy

shagg_187 said:
WTH are you doing in front of a PC?! Should you be... like... you know... THERE?!
(Yes. I know it's only GS Manager conference but hey! WTH!? lol)

There is such a thing wifi and iphones .... :)

Ploid 3.0

Pacman2k said:
I was in Vegas at Mandalay Bay over the weekend just to hang out and bet on the UFC event and get drunk and play cards, etc.

Lot of GS people at the tables, and once I let slip I worked at Insomniac, the gloves always came off and the R2 questions started flying.

It was a good weekend.

Luckily for me, even large amounts of gin doesn't get me to start breaking NDA. :p

You Gamestop people are all right. High 5.

I'm surprised that game companies don't hate gamestop with a passion. Gamestop must have some serious voodoo.

FiOSGuy

I am sure everything will become much more clearer when they have their Mini E3 type event at 7pm (west coast time). I am sure there will be managers reporting back .... there is plenty of NEW stuff around.

NFS: Undercover = HOT! Tidy up to 60fps and controls = WINNER! Cops, cops, and more cops!!

thuway

As soon as someone posts detailed impressions on R2- its going to be all over Kotaku, N4G, and the usuals. Someone wants that fame :).

Top Bottom