• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have to thank the Hot Men Fap-o-tron on Tumblr for inspiration once again.

Seriously, anytime I need to feel out of shape or need motivation to go out and do some exercise, it's riiiight there.
But, of course, it's also used for what it was intended for, too.

Magnus

What an insanely long three months. On July 17, I met a guy I thought would turn into a real boyfriend. The following month and a half was like sheer bliss, the first relationship I'd ever experienced, even though it was so short by most standards. I mean, we were seeing each other like five times a week, and the sex was the best I'd ever had (though I'd only had one-nighters till him). I'd never even been on a third date with someone till him. I was utterly besotted, and knew it at the time, but rode it out anyway.

Naturally, knowing he was headed back out of town to school in September, I knew it was going to be rocky, or end, and it did in such a bizarre way. It ended to him because it was never anything to begin with. It was hilarious. I mean, we never even used the word boyfriend, but it was so brutally obvious what it was, how we were behaving. Crazy chemistry. Then he just shut down, shut off, left, won't even answer me now. He's such a child about it. I went from hating him, to not even giving a shit about him anymore. I went from thinking about him literally half of every day, to just a glancing thought a couple times a week, to barely any thoughts at all now.

Feels like a year's gone by, but it's just been three months since the beginning, and a little over a month since I last saw him. It's crazy how this seems like such a significant relationship in the absence of anything else. I can't wait to actually be in a relationship that's a little bit more back/forth and mutual; looking back now I realize how one-sided it was. I was being everything to him, and he was just taking, taking, taking. I forgive myself since it was my first and I was brutally naive about it all.

Bunch of little dates and meetups planned (thank you grindr, lol) -- who knows where it'll go. Wish me luck.

/livejournal

(love all the daddy stories! I might be meeting one I've been talking to for awhile soon, but who knows, will report back)

FoneBone

Magnus said:
I mean, we never even used the word boyfriend, but it was so brutally obvious what it was, how we were behaving.
Dude -- look, I'm not saying this to be mean -- but you cannot just assume this without actually discussing it.

_Isaac

Even if they weren't boyfriends, it is still an iffy way to end whatever it was that they had. He seems to be ignoring him and he says he's being a child. Who knows what that entails exactly. I'm glad you're moving on though. Those little thoughts are going to stay there for a while, but I'm sure meeting new people will help.

Magnus

FoneBone said:
Dude -- look, I'm not saying this to be mean -- but you cannot just assume this without actually discussing it.

Oh totally; I know what mistakes I made and learned from it. I tried talking about it twice with him and man, it was hilarious how he tried to dodge it and wouldn't even look me in the eye. I was so painfully aware of what was happening, and how it wasn't going anywhere, and just decided to walk right into it anyway because I was having too much fun in the moment. I told myself, fuck it, pain later, fun now. So stupid, but so worth it at the time. :lol I don't really regret it, it was fun.

Clearly, he just wanted to behave like someone's boyfriend for half the summer. I obliged. I guess a small part of me was like, maybe he'll realize how good this is and we'll try and keep something going. Because man, I was good to him, and sadly still would be if he tried to resume a friendship again with me now. He let it fall apart, and whatever, I saw how much of a turd he could be through his friends (and occasionally to me), and am happily letting it go.

Guess I'm sharing just so others can also learn from my mistakes, haha. Helps for me to hear my own words out loud too, finally.

I'm a naive little turd, and I just had a high school-quality fling for the first time in my life, at age 25. :lol I'll smarten up, hopefully. It stings mostly because of how much of a dick and a mooch he turned into at the end, and how that in turn soured earlier better memories, but it's just as well; it helped dramatically in getting over him. I don't even want to see the little fucker again.

I'm actually really grateful because the experience taught me a lot about myself. He also taught me that there's a dramatic difference between experience and maturity. This kid had been in a bunch of relationships and was way ahead on the sexual front; but he was a brat, and I was the adult. His friends even told me that after spending one night with us, haha.

I wanted to thank everyone in here for the advice I got from some of you (in the old thread and via PM) back in the summer.

Sai-kun

Banned
excelforward said:
Well, I have to thank the Hot Men Fap-o-tron on Tumblr for inspiration once again.

Seriously, anytime I need to feel out of shape or need motivation to go out and do some exercise, it's riiiight there.
But, of course, it's also used for what it was intended for, too.

gif_Ellis_Smile_by_captain_sad.gif

okno said:
Went out with some friends last night, and met the most amazing guy vie met yet in the most unlikely of places. There is a bar in the East Village of New York called The Cock, and it is the seediest bar I have ever been in. It's pitch black inside save for a few lights behind the one bar, and the place is jam-fucking-packed so the only way to move around is to mash yourself up against people, so there are constantly hands grabbing you from all directions (it was uncomfortable at first, but you learn to like it).

So, we get ourselves a beer and try to dance a little bit, when this tall guy (mind you, I'm 6'2") comes out of nowhere and starts dancing up on me. I ignore him at first, but I take a look at him and well, I was also drunk, and danced with him. Dancing lasted all of three minutes before his tongue was in my throat and we went on an epic hour-long make out session until they turned the lights on and closed the bar. We go for a walk, talk a bit, make out on a corner and he eventually invites me to his place.

We didn't go straight into sex. Turns out he has a penthouse suite with a drop dead gorgeous view of the city, so I was just a little awestruck by the whole thing (he later told me he is wary of bringing people over for that very reason). We talked for a bit, made our way to the bed, and had two hours of crazy, crazy sex. Slept for two hours, and then had two more hours of crazy, crazy sex and then cuddled for a while.

Now, things between us seemed to be going beyond just a one night stand. We hung out, talked, flirted and then I left. Just before I left, he gave me his phone number but refused to take mine, because he says he's terrible with calling people. Do you think he's testing me? I'm worried he gave me a fake number. I've never met a man like him and our sexual chemistry is fucking unreal. I've never felt more comfortable with a person during sex, and he stated the same.

My question is, is it too soon for me to call him tonight? I can't stop thinking about him. I really want this to work out between us, because he's a phenomenal man. I'm a little hesitant, though, because my family doesn't know I'm gay, yet, and I don't know how they would react to me having a 45 year old boyfriend (I'm 23), but I also really don't give a damn what they would think, because he just seems that great.

The dating game sucks, but it's so much fun. The rush of emotions is insane, but god damn I really hate the uncertainty. I feel like I should just be valley and call, because all my life I've been a pussy and let several opportunities pass, because I took too long.

I need a daddy story update, stat!

okno said:
Went out with some friends last night, and met the most amazing guy vie met yet in the most unlikely of places. There is a bar in the East Village of New York called The Cock, and it is the seediest bar I have ever been in. It's pitch black inside save for a few lights behind the one bar, and the place is jam-fucking-packed so the only way to move around is to mash yourself up against people, so there are constantly hands grabbing you from all directions (it was uncomfortable at first, but you learn to like it).

So, we get ourselves a beer and try to dance a little bit, when this tall guy (mind you, I'm 6'2") comes out of nowhere and starts dancing up on me. I ignore him at first, but I take a look at him and well, I was also drunk, and danced with him. Dancing lasted all of three minutes before his tongue was in my throat and we went on an epic hour-long make out session until they turned the lights on and closed the bar. We go for a walk, talk a bit, make out on a corner and he eventually invites me to his place.

We didn't go straight into sex. Turns out he has a penthouse suite with a drop dead gorgeous view of the city, so I was just a little awestruck by the whole thing (he later told me he is wary of bringing people over for that very reason). We talked for a bit, made our way to the bed, and had two hours of crazy, crazy sex. Slept for two hours, and then had two more hours of crazy, crazy sex and then cuddled for a while.

Now, things between us seemed to be going beyond just a one night stand. We hung out, talked, flirted and then I left. Just before I left, he gave me his phone number but refused to take mine, because he says he's terrible with calling people. Do you think he's testing me? I'm worried he gave me a fake number. I've never met a man like him and our sexual chemistry is fucking unreal. I've never felt more comfortable with a person during sex, and he stated the same.

My question is, is it too soon for me to call him tonight? I can't stop thinking about him. I really want this to work out between us, because he's a phenomenal man. I'm a little hesitant, though, because my family doesn't know I'm gay, yet, and I don't know how they would react to me having a 45 year old boyfriend (I'm 23), but I also really don't give a damn what they would think, because he just seems that great.

The dating game sucks, but it's so much fun. The rush of emotions is insane, but god damn I really hate the uncertainty. I feel like I should just be valley and call, because all my life I've been a pussy and let several opportunities pass, because I took too long.

He wasn't named David, was he? :lol

That sounds A LOT like a guy I used to see.

FoneBone

okno said:

I missed this - too many new yorkers I still haven't met

Seriously, it sounds exactly like a guy I used to see down to location (The Cock and NYC), having a penthouse, his age, and height. Obviously there are probably a lot of guys like that in New York but still...

All I can say from having a very similar experience with a rich older guy is if he tells you he's "bad at calling people" straight away, its kind of warning sign. It's fine if you just want to hang out and fool around, but don't get attached. I wasted 5 years on someone very similar, and while I had fun, it didn't amount to anything in the end. It's easy to get caught up in someone that seems exciting and glamorous like that, but tread carefully because it can wind up being a pretty phony situation.

I don't regret it because it helped me find out what was actually important to me in a relationship, but it still stings when I think about the whole thing and mistakes I made.

Now I can't wait for okno to return to see if his name was David.

So awesome.

EDIT:

OK so any GayGAF familiar with the Orlando area? We're going to be down there until March/April and I was wondering about good places to hang out, fun beaches, clubs, guy bars, food.

I was going to make a full GAF thread but I'd rather hear from my guys first. We head out with the huskies in the car, and the motorcycles on the trailer (help us) from Chicago in two weeks.

BitchTits

okno said:
I asked him that, hah. His answer was that he had a hard time allowing himself to be in a relationship, but is now feeling that it is time for him to settle down with someone, with strong hints like, "which I hope is right here, or near" and, "I think, or hope, it's happening soon."
Classic 'get into your pants' line.

okno

BitchTits said:
Classic 'get into your pants' line.

That was post-coitus. He actually said all the standard "get into your pants" stuff the morning after.

And his name's not David, haha. Although, out of curiosity, because there is always the chance he's an enigma, did/does David live in Chelsea?

We're doing lunch later this week. I had called him Sunday night and left a voicemail, and heard back from him late last night. I don't really see this going beyond possibly a second hook-up, but if I can have my very own daddy fuck buddy, I would be perfectly content.

I think I might actually just be totally in love with his bed. It was the most comfortable, perfect-for-sex bed I've ever been in. God, I miss that bed.

He did when I first met him, but he lives in Hells Kitchen now I believe. We stopped talking when I started dating my current boyfriend.

Anyway, you seem like you have a sensible outlook on the whole thing, so have fun with it. Just don't put up with any bullshit! He might be rich, but you're young and beautiful!

okno

Yeah, I'm a little embarrassed by how I acted this weekend, but I was just totally starstruck by the whole chain of events. I'm new to the whole "going out and being a slut" scene, not that this was my first hook up or anything.

Ya'll are great!

Alcoori

okno said:
That was post-coitus. He actually said all the standard "get into your pants" stuff the morning after.

And his name's not David, haha. Although, out of curiosity, because there is always the chance he's an enigma, did/does David live in Chelsea?

We're doing lunch later this week. I had called him Sunday night and left a voicemail, and heard back from him late last night. I don't really see this going beyond possibly a second hook-up, but if I can have my very own daddy fuck buddy, I would be perfectly content.

I think I might actually just be totally in love with his bed. It was the most comfortable, perfect-for-sex bed I've ever been in. God, I miss that bed.

Is he French? :D

MaximumX2

The Fool Who Follows Her
You guys might not remember this from our previous gay thread, but I told you I met a guy that I really liked and I received my first bj from him. Anyways, after a few weeks of being "friends with benefits" we decided to become boyfriends. I knew relatively soon that this was the direction we were headed, just because we had really great chemistry (sexual chemistry as well) with each other. Our meet ups weren't very "fuck buddy-ish." We'd hold hands, make out, and just hold each other... sometimes not even try to get off (which is also uncharacteristic of a fuck buddy-type of relationship). So yeah, this is my first relationship with a guy. It's been a while since my last girlfriend and I broke up, but from what I can remember, it felt forced, whereas this feels right. Like, I thought it would be really difficult for me to come to grips with the fact that I'm seeing a guy, but I really like him and I don't feel embarrassed about it. We have hectic schedules, so we only get to see each other once or twice each week, but the sex before bed / random middle of the night sex and morning sex makes up for it. :lol

okno

Alcoori said:
Is he French? :D
Hahah, I love that NY-GAF is trying to pin this guy down. He's Isreali, and his name's Liam. The funny thing is he doesn't look it and his accent makes him sound Dutch or German.

MaximumX2 said:
You guys might not remember this from our previous gay thread, but I told you I met a guy that I really liked and I received my first bj from him. Anyways, after a few weeks of being "friends with benefits" we decided to become boyfriends. I knew relatively soon that this was the direction we were headed, just because we had really great chemistry (sexual chemistry as well) with each other. Our meet ups weren't very "fuck buddy-ish." We'd hold hands, make out, and just hold each other... sometimes not even try to get off (which is also uncharacteristic of a fuck buddy-type of relationship). So yeah, this is my first relationship with a guy. It's been a while since my last girlfriend and I broke up, but from what I can remember, it felt forced, whereas this feels right. Like, I thought it would be really difficult for me to come to grips with the fact that I'm seeing a guy, but I really like him and I don't feel embarrassed about it. We have hectic schedules, so we only get to see each other once or twice each week, but the sex before bed / random middle of the night sex and morning sex makes up for it. :lol

I likes it. :D

MaximumX2 said:

Ridiculously happy for you!

btkadams

MaximumX2 said:
yay! good for you man.

MaximumX2

The Fool Who Follows Her
Thanks guys! :D

_Isaac said:
Max, why did you two start out wanting to be fuck buddies only?

Well, I didn't want to be in a relationship, and he's not out to anyone at all... so fuck buddies was the most convenient option... but we ended up liking each other so it evolved into something more. It sucks though because even though we are technically boyfriends, we still haven't gone on our first "date" and he's only met one of my friends (primarily because he's not out and we live in a small town). I sense that he still hasn't come to terms with his sexuality fully because he's so closeted, but I never would want to pressure him to come out. I'm cool having a discrete relationship with him. It's not ideal, but I like him so the sacrifice is worth it.

Siebzehn50 said:
Never heard of him before, but I love him!

That story about George Lucas made me lose it :lol
Yeah his ZAP! series is perfect for those who are either on the fence about their sexuality or coming to terms with it. He's covered topics such as masculine vs. feminine gays, coming out, defining 'gay', what about girls?, stuff like that.

He's very eloquent in how he explains this stuff in his own view and he opens up the discussion for anyone with a webcam willing to talk about a particular subject.

ivysaur12

Banned
Tonight was weird.

Met a freshman guy at a fraternity party, went back to my room. He was concerned about rushing ("I want to be in this fraternity!") and I was like "mmm.... ok". I gave him advice about just being happy and keeping an open mind if he was concerned about rush, none of which I'm sure he took.

So we started to hook up and... well, how do you tell a guy that he's bad at giving head? There was so much teeth... I tried to show him how it's done (you know, without teeth) and he still didn't get it. So I had to settle for a pretty horrible handjob where I didn't even finish.

It's 4:22, I'm still kind of horny and he left. Really, really weird night.

fernoca

Still as unlucky as ever. :lol
Lately I've decided to start visiting "cam-sites" (no luck offline in groups, places, clubs, etc. /no luck online in sites, dating sites, sex-related sites) and talk to guys.

And basically gay guys are a big no-no, freaking attention whores that even ask for money (that others pay) to see them naked; but straight guys are nice, friendly, enjoy videogames and even get naked easily even if I'm the only person watching them. :lol :lol

Disappointing that the closest thing to "an encounter" I've had all year, is the guy I married on Fable II (and even has sex with him 5 times this past week). :lol
Can't wait for Fable III on Tuesday!

I so need to move out of here! :(
But who knows. Maybe some of us were born to be (stay) single. :/

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
just posting to retag this thread post-ban.

which is basically like walking in, pissing on the tree and walking out, I know.

Alcoori

ivysaur12 said:
Tonight was weird.

Met a freshman guy at a fraternity party, went back to my room. He was concerned about rushing ("I want to be in this fraternity!") and I was like "mmm.... ok". I gave him advice about just being happy and keeping an open mind if he was concerned about rush, none of which I'm sure he took.

So we started to hook up and... well, how do you tell a guy that he's bad at giving head? There was so much teeth... I tried to show him how it's done (you know, without teeth) and he still didn't get it. So I had to settle for a pretty horrible handjob where I didn't even finish.

It's 4:22, I'm still kind of horny and he left. Really, really weird night.

So, is he barred from your frat now? :D

ivysaur12

Banned
You're right, awkward is the right word.

I just feel like saying "dude, you're using way too much teeth" is so emasculating. Apparently he's just recently out though, so many he needs the advice?

I don't think we're going to be hooking up again. It was awkward for everyone :lol

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
_Isaac said:
"Could you use less teeth?"

There you go.
people are so afraid to say normal things during sex.

dude, you're using fucking teeth, let me help you help me.

then moan loudly or something afterwards and he'll feel like a champ.

ZephyrFate said:
I'd rather have a "I'm Really Sorry" set of videos from the straight people doing these. Only gay people can tell other gay people that It Gets Better.

If you open it up to everyone, you get fucking Obama doing one out of hypocrisy.

He didn't say anything about getting better or citing personal experiences being gay.

He said bullying wasn't cool and showing support. Whats wrong with that?

_Isaac

I wore a shirt that had teeny tiny purple stripes on it. It's the most purple thing I own. I also didn't see a single other person wearing purple at my university. :(

Our trees have purple ribbons on them, but I think that's related to something about domestic abuse.

I can honestly say nothing I own even has purple on it. I find it to be one of the uglier crayons. They need to pick a cooler color like blue. Blue is hot.

Teh Hamburglar said:
I can honestly say nothing I own even has purple on it. I find it to be one of the uglier crayons. They need to pick a cooler color like blue. Blue is hot.

I love purple, one of my favourite colours. Weirdly I don't really have any purple clothes. I was able to find a plaid shirt that had some purple in it though.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
ZephyrFate said:
I'd rather have a "I'm Really Sorry" set of videos from the straight people doing these. Only gay people can tell other gay people that It Gets Better.

If you open it up to everyone, you get fucking Obama doing one out of hypocrisy.
"I'm Really Sorry?" :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom