• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'GBA4iOS 2.0' Emulator - Play some Gameboy on your Telephone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK YES @ Warioware Twisted support! All of my GBAs are gone and playing the game on a DS isn't the best experience.

Time to revisit that classic.

DoubleTap

Yes! Works perfectly. Advance Wars, Fire Emblem and Super Robot Taisen etc. are perfect games for touch screen controllers and buttons. Don't need to be precise to move and do other things.

Time to delete the baby namer.

The 'Sustain Button' feature is helpful if you're playing games like Super Mario 3 (Advance 4). You just set it to sustain the B button, so Mario will always run. It makes games like that a lot more doable this way.

Muzy72

Banned
I can't believe how well WarioWare Twisted works on this!

This gives me hope that Nintendo will be smart enough to release Twisted on the GBA VC for Wii U.

cliophate

Neo Member
I know how the app works, it uses an enterprise certificate which Apple shut down. Now my question is, can this certificate be used for something malicious? Not directly by the developer himself but maybe from that chinese company or some third-party hacker who directly uses the certificate to attack the phone?

Anyone who has some insides about this?

I can't believe how well WarioWare Twisted works on this!

This gives me hope that Nintendo will be smart enough to release Twisted on the GBA VC for Wii U.
I take it Yoshi's Universal Gravitation still does not work well (gyro platformer with imprecise controls, have fun). There was also that Japan only Gyro puzzler.

This is the same Nintendo that never bothered with Zapper games on the Wii when the Wii remote is a great controller for it. Maybe having an on-screen crosshair would miss the point slightly but it does not fill me with confidence they would add gyro support. Rumble on N64 is another example of their bare minimum emulation policy (they regressed in fact).

But honestly, the gyro games are only one I'd like to play using this as I like my tactile buttons too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom