• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War Ultimate Edition |OT| Welcome back to the army, soldier

Im at a panda express with my gstop like 50ft away.
Having some fried rice while i wait for 9pm for my gears console bundle.

Feel like ive time traveled.
I got a 360 cause gears 1.
Now im getting an xbone cause...gears 1.

Is there a day one patch? If so, that is more than likely your problem, for some reason when you're downloading a game and the day 1 patch it goes slowly. When installing off a disc or downloading always say no to day 1 patches.

Anilusion

I was considering picking up and Xbox One and this game, but the prices of the console has actually increased over the last 2 months? Back in June I could have gotten the Halo MSC bundle for 300€ in Sweden (only console was 280€). Today the console alone costs 330€? Wtf has happened?

ShutterMunster

Somehow had $28 dollars of store credit on my XBL account (I literally have no idea where it came from) so I used it towards the Deluxe Edition. It was still 4 dollars cheaper than regular edition so why not?

Maybe it's downloading slow because so many people are trying to download right now.
I pre-loaded 2-3 weeks ago and it didn't take as long as you guys are describing.
I have 50 down, 5 up.

Somehow had $28 dollars of store credit on my XBL account (I literally have no idea where it came from) so I used it towards the Deluxe Edition. It was still 4 dollars cheaper than regular edition so why not?

Almost exact same situation here.

20 pieces of DLC was still ridiculous to see in my download queue but I was always a sucker for Gear's skin packs in the past so it's nice to have them all right from the get-go.

Maybe it's downloading slow because so many people are trying to download right now.
Mine's just slow because I'm downloading Until Dawn at the same time, lol.

ctfg23

Is there any way to check for updates for a preloaded game? If there's a day 1 update I'd rather start downloading it now.

Conezays

Up for me. :)

Just to clarify (and I didn't know this before), it sounds like we won't get the 360 games till later in the fall when Backwards Compatibility is officially released? This is different than Rare Replay in which the 360 games are available to play now, etc.

jbug617

Banned
Up for me. :)

Just to clarify (and I didn't know this before), it sounds like we won't get the 360 games till later in the fall when Backwards Compatibility is officially released? This is different than Rare Replay in which the 360 games are available to play now, etc.

yeah you get them in November once they allow BC for all the consoles.

Gonna need to see the weapon skin list asap. But concerning to see people raise the roof at the official forums over the "gold" skin which is used the same texture as the yellow skins that were given out during beta.

Top Bottom