• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 5 pages late and it's not worthy of GAF's standards (i suck at this soo bad), but whatever an Hype Train is always an hype train!

HYPETRAIN.jpg

Yes! Good to be onboard!

I don´t expect a third party ip becoming exclusive, but Uncharted 4 gameplay is more than enough to be excited as hell.

The timing of this event strikes me as odd.

I guess they figure they have Black Friday locked up already? Seems like they'd wanna drop bombs before a buying event like that. Instead, they're doing it right after.

Edit: On the rumor, didn't Verendus mention a major 3rd-party Western exclusive which had yet to be announced? Was one ever? Is this it?

wmlk

The timing of this event strikes me as odd.

I guess they figure they have Black Friday locked up already? Seems like they'd wanna drop bombs before a buying event like that. Instead, they're doing it right after.

Edit: On the rumor, didn't Verendus mention a major 3rd-party Western exclusive which had yet to be announced? Was one ever? Is this it?

Third-party exclusives are pretty commonplace for consoles. He said that there was one, but we all knew anyway.

David___

Banned
Good chance for the game(s) to be DMC5 and Dragon's Dogma 2? I remember reading that the director wanted to do sequels on the PS4 last year.

if im worthy enough add me also to train plz

My predictions for the Event :

-Uncharted 4 : New Trailer, maybe Gameplay

-Full Reveal of R&C Remake (trailer, first gameplay,release date)

-New Gameplayvideos for Bloodborne & The Order 1886

-New Infos & Updates for Driveclub

-Reveal of Sony Bends Project (which will come out 2015 according to Shinobi)

-Reveal of Media Molecule new Project (Hints from their Tweet?)

-3rd Party Exclusive Announcement (Sony/Sega or Sony/Capcom)

-New Firmware for the Ps4?

-New Infos on PSNoW

Auctopus

It's like some of you guys enjoy being disappointed, haha.

Hoping for...

- A glimpse (maybe gameplay) of the Ratchet & Clank Remake, seeing as they said it's out before April.
- Firmware 2.0 Apple Conference style. I'm a bit of a pessimist and really don't think we're getting 2.0 until at least December.
- A new area, full trailer of a current AAA title i.e. The Order, Bloodborne etc.

Also, it's not Shenmue, according to Romain from Gameblog. But from the way they are teasing it, it's probably a third party game going PS4 only, like Bayo 2 for Wii U or the next Tomb Raider for Xbox.

Tomb Raider is just exclusive for a short period.

Won't 2.0 have to be ready by the time Farcry 4 hits? Since that is supposed to have the " let friend play " ability for the PS4?

So my guess is 2.0 will hit either shortly before Farcry 4 or launch alongside the game.

Melchiah

after the success of PT, that would be my guess.
Probably wouldn't cost that much, either (relative to other traditionally multi-plat 3rd party games).

I can see Sony help fund a game like this. And after the popularity of PT, it would be very smart.

It was presented only at Sony's conference, just like Tomb Raider was at Microsoft's conference before the exclusivity deal was announced. Not to mention the playable demo being only on PS4. Sony also seems to be interested in marketing Project Morpheus with horror, as seen in the image below from its reveal, and the game would be perfect for it based on PT.

rUDHSMU.jpg

delSai

Won't 2.0 have to be ready by the time Farcry 4 hits? Since that is supposed to have the " let friend play " ability for the PS4?

So my guess is 2.0 will hit either shortly before Farcry 4 or launch alongside the game.

2.0 dropping before Far Cry sounds like it could be true actually. Maybe they will talk about 3.0 at this Event?
who am i kiddin' thats at Gamescom '15

Verendus

Banned
I can see Sony help fund a game like this. And after the popularity of PT, it would be very smart.
GeoramA confirms Sony has no dignity. Sony on their knees to Konami now. Capcom, Square Enix, even Konami, who will Sony not kneel for? Their knees will develop arthritis at this rate. Better get those begging clothes ready.

No FC4 is using a system that just gives rights to someone to download what's effectively a 'demo' version, it's not based on video streaming like the other feature, might only need a playstation store update to work.

However, some of Sony's phones are getting remote play in November, and I think that will require a PS4 firmware update.

Please give Big SackBoss/Naked Sack a ticket for that train.

Also, can we ban people suggesting announcements are going to be Crash? I am unable to resist the hype. And for PS 20th anniversary... and setting the internet on fire...

This hype train is gonna Crash hard and I will be chained to the front.

Fuck this is where they will announce those two new IPs that I read rumors about. I'm 99% sure now
I'm guessing before people start asking for sources
. I imagine we get those trailers, Bloodborne, MGSV, FFXV and possibly a new Uncharted trailer. Though Sony might wait until E3 to show the Uncharted trailer.

I think it might be best if I stay away from gaf a few weeks before this event goes live. I don't want to be spoiled.

Also add me on the hype train please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom