• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ate an entire dominos pizza and cheese stick order over the summer and i've legitimately never felt so bad after eating anything ever without it being food poisoning. not even nauseous, just comatose

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

yami4ct

I had Dominos last night before the thread was even mentioning it.

For bad fast food pizza, it's still pretty great. Their pizza rewards of a free medium every 6 orders of $10 isn't bad either for a pizza reward program.

Ended up with 3 of their medium pans (1 free with rewards) and some breadsticks for $20. Not a bad deal at all for what you get.

I had Dominos last night before the thread was even mentioning it.

For bad fast food pizza, it's still pretty great. Their pizza rewards of a free medium every 6 orders of $10 isn't bad either for a pizza reward program.

Ended up with 3 of their medium pans (1 free with rewards) and some breadsticks for $20. Not a bad deal at all for what you get.

I had dominos yesterday and have reached the threshold for a free pizza.

why would you get dominos when you can get papa johns

it's better
This is true. Though I haven't had it in years because there aren't any in a near neighborhood. I used to eat it all the time.
I sent this in as an email to the Bombcast, but it probably won't get read, so I'll ask here as well.

Why do you guys think there's such a stigma socially about alcoholic beverages that taste good? Smirnoff Ice, ciders, wine coolers, etc. Stuff on the weaker end of the spectrum that tastes better (or at least sweeter) than your typical beer or hard liquor. They talked about it a bit on the Ryckertcast, especially as something guys do to each other. Why? "Real men" are only supposed to get drunk on stuff that tastes mostly like either piss or fire?

It's something that's always bugged me since I started drinking.

The marketing got to everyone. Companies say women like sweet drinks so they market it that way. People accept the marketing, and if you go against the grain you're the weird one.

Dudes giving a hard time for soda and liquor is a new one though. A Jack and Coke is mega regular across the board as far as I've experienced.

Drink what you like. Personally, I avoid very sweet drinks because a few drinks worth of sugar will make me feel worse than a few beers.

-Kees-

I'm going to be starting my job as a Domino's delivery expert soon so I hope you all tipped your delivery person something, hopefully well but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Bruh, nothing beats half off Papa John's coupons. I can get a pizza, cheesesticks and a big ass brownie or cookie for less than $20 with a tip. Can't beat it.

Megasoum

Banned

Lunar FC

I'm slowly running out of old premium content to go through and i'm think of doing the Persona 4 endurance run when that happens. Is the series worth that huge time commitment?

LiK

I'm slowly running out of old premium content to go through and i'm think of doing the Persona 4 endurance run when that happens. Is the series worth that huge time commitment?

pretty much the best ER on the site. so wish they did Golden for all the new content.

Brashnir

the first 10 episodes kind of suck, but it picks up in a hurry past that.

Lunar FC

pretty much the best ER on the site. so wish they did Golden for all the new content.

I came close to buying a PSTV today to play Golden but managed to resist and thought I could instead just watch the endurance run. Did I make a poor choice?

LiK

I came close to buying a PSTV today to play Golden but managed to resist and thought I could instead just watch the endurance run. Did I make a poor choice?

PSTV + P4G was how i played it and it was awesome. and yes, vanilla P4 is missing a ton of new content in Golden so you should play it. i didn't watch the ER until after i beat Golden with True Ending. WORTH IT

i watched this right after i watched the P4 ER and i loved his confusion XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom