• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, is this the anime thread?

f5dg7Ut.gif

KingKong

I just want them to finish up so we get another GBWest premium feature

if theres no new episodes until mid January its gonna be like another 2 months

WasabiJoe

Neo Member
T Minus one week, I need that goty in my veins. Even though #1 and #2 are decided, I'm curious what the 3-10 spots will be.

Fantastic work on the OP!

Scanlon 5 was one too many IMO.

Want to see some new shit.

Hopefully see the return of Ranking Of Fighters and Old Games Show in the new year too.

Did they always do a Bombcast GOTY week? I thought the GOTYcasts took the place of the normal podcast.

edit - Derp, GOTYcasts are next week.

TraBuch

Banned
I just found a fourth dead feral cat in three weeks around my house. These're cats that've been around for over a year. Could someone be poisoning them?

Love all those gifs in the OP.

I'm listening to last year's GOTY podcasts again this week. Did Dan ever tell the story he alluded to about his mom drinking with Swery?

justjim89

Ahhhh, I love that fresh new thread smell. Nice work on the OP.

Raw is so fucking bad you guys, holy shit. Why am I doing this?

No worries, guys. I secretly replaced their copy of Metal Gear Solid V with Cy Girls for the Playstation 2. It'll take two, maybe five episodes before they notice.

They probably haven't done an MGScanlon episode because they knew MGSV was going to be GOTY, so they didn't wanna overburden us with MGSV talk.

hamchan

On Ranking of Fighters they should just play Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and then end the series there because nothing is topping that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom