• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Ha, I love the little sound clip it plays whenever you buy premium. That was unexpected.

The time that's listed for their Unprofessional Fridays and any of streams, what time zone is that? Fairly new to using their actual site and not YouTube.
The time listed on the site should be your time zone.

popo

I always wonder what someone like Watters is going to do at Ubisoft. And I'm pretty sure they already hired Gamesport people before that. What's their day-to-day like there?

The three they hired (John Carlo, Bauman and Watters) are running all their youtube and blog PR. Watters said as much.

I imagine Watters will do similar presenting and videos to the "paid content" stuff he was producing for GS. Only they hired a team direct rather than paying a press outlet to shill for them.

Houndi101

Ha, I love the little sound clip it plays whenever you buy premium. That was unexpected.

The time that's listed for their Unprofessional Fridays and any of streams, what time zone is that? Fairly new to using their actual site and not YouTube.
It's in your computers time zone

popo

They changed both the Deus Ex from a Quick Look EX to an Unfinished EX so I guess we're still getting a QL (for the main game at least)?

They have done QL EX and regular QL numerous times. It just comes down to how popular, or how interested they are, in the game.

Until now all QL EX were pre-release and thus, technically, Unfinished.

oti

Banned
Game of the Generation (and of all time): Super Mario Galaxy 2
Game of the Oh hey it's just GTA but cowboys: Red Dead Somethingsomething

Meneses

Listening to the beastcast, I'm kinda starting to get tired of all Vinny's wackiness and silliness :(

I'm the opposite, the wackier the better.

I don't want to listen to the same news twice a week, just read by two different groups of people.

I like that both podcasts are so different in style.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
#WEED3 made Terry Crews build a gaming PC.

Cnarlv9WIAAmZd9.jpg:large

http://www.pcgamer.com/actor-and-former-nfl-player-terry-crews-brings-celebrity-muscle-to-pc-gaming/

I'm the opposite, the wackier the better.

I don't want to listen to the same news twice a week, just read by two different groups of people.

I like that both podcasts are so different in style.

I don't know man, the wackiness and silliness is reaching critical mass. I prefer the balanced Vinny mania

justjim89

Yeah, no way Brad gets this elusive target. You really have to play carefully and pick your spot and pay attention. It's not gonna happen, but it'll be fun to see them try.

FStop7

Banned
Game of the generation - check
Open world - check
Vinny - check
Chance for some bad accents - check

Gonna be a good one!

I went back and played RDR this week and while it's top 3, it's not GotG. It's got some pretty glaring faults. The shooting is bad. The deadeye controls are not explained, nor is the deadeye "upgrade" process. The showdowns are poorly executed and I've fought Tobias Weldon three times in a row even though I've beaten him. The first act is very disjointed, story wise. And there's not really that much stuff to do in the open world.

My three favorite games of the generation are Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed 2, and RDR. RDR is a distant third.

These Eidos Go games have quickly become one of my favorite modern gaming things.

On a tangent, a friend yesterday suggested they make Batman Arkham Go in the vein of Pokemon Go but about finding Riddler's trophies in the real world. I'd hate it and myself for actually playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom