• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i just totally imagining things r did there used to be a goty category "Best late title card"? I wonder if anything could challenge doom for that this year, i guess it also has a shot at best moment

If there's a best late title card category, it's gotta be Doom. I can't think of any other decent candidates, let alone one that badass.

Playstation underground sure has some great stuff!

That fucking SHEEP wow.

I'M PRETTY SURE I HAD THIS DISC

I REMEMBER THE DEMO

AND THE SHEEP

Oh man what a blast from the past. Oh man. Oh my god there's a spyro demo in this. Oh man nostalgia. AHHHHH this is great. I'm freaking out.

I mean, it's a Playstation Underground Demo Derby.

6RLeeQi.gif

Good to know that it lives up to the other PUs.

Harpuia

Had to stop watching the new Demo Derby due to internet issues but maaaaaannnnn. I watched it up until the wormhole part and this is probably the best one yet.

Demo Derby is such a great goddamn feature. The absurd, weird stuff that they had doing as marketing plus Jeff being there for it all and riffing on it with Drew and Dan is great. I hope they get Brad in on one of them in the future.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We say this every time. And it's true every time.

Demo Derby is the best feature on the site. Thank you Dan for bringing the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom