• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

god damn. no man's sky looks sick as fuck. My semi media black out on that game has just given me a major hype boner.

Is it gonna be on steam? and when is it coming out? I know it's like soon.

edit: I'll answer my own questions: It's coming out on the 12th... or the 9th... I don't know. But it is on PC.

Does The Flash get better after the pilot? They really crammed a lot in there.

Second episode reiterates concepts from the pilot. You get a couple fun episodes with hooks for the broad story. It kicks off at the mid season break, ep 8 or 9. Then the remaining episodes have a larger focus on that main plot. It's how all these network shows go down.

Tubobutts

Does The Flash get better after the pilot? They really crammed a lot in there.
I think it gets better. I don't like the show as much as some other people seem to, but it's enjoyable.

But (comic spoilers):
Fuck you Barry trying to get with Linda Park. You piece of shit. You're not Wally.

And also I rewatched the Avalon Unplugged and OlDan was even worse than I remembered so good on Neo NewDan.

Wunder

Quadrilateral Cowboy looks rad as hell, but watching Alex type 'connect' over and over again and not knowing how to find the Weevil was pretty frustrating to watch

Zoggy

hey guys, i got the promotion.

feeling pretty good right now and a little nervous. never would i thought i'd be here 2 years ago.

feeling pretty good right now and a little nervous. never would i thought i'd be here 2 years ago.

Congrats!

wioylSL.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yeah, that QL of Cowboy made me glad I didn't buy the game. Nothing about the game looks that great to me, neither the gameplay and especially not the style. What a shame I was really looking forward to that game.

2:00pm EST is perfect for me as that's when I'm usually taking my lunch and then I can stream on my phone at the work desk. I don't think I'll watch the entire thing but I'll at least catch the first half or so.

Started from the bottom now we here. Congrats!

hamchan

Watching that test bomb cast video.

I like the wide view where you can see Jeffrey, Brad and Dan down the table because it's like being Drew in first person.

chogidogs

I just finished I am Setsuna. Brad's issues didn't bother me that much. All piano BGM seems appropriate and I didn't miss anything bigger, game seems small enough that it's appropriate. And the towns and dungeons are varied enough that I didn't mind being stuck in the snow. Ending was kinda meh for me but the combat is really fun once you get into how complex it is.

Zaph

Boyes CEO of Iron Galaxy http://venturebeat.com/2016/07/26/former-sony-exec-adam-boyes-joins-indie-dev-iron-galaxy-as-ceo/

q1uEqIY.jpg

At Iron Galaxy, Boyes replaces founder Dave Lang as the top executive, but Lang will continue to oversee all prototypes and business development. And Chelsea Blasko, the director of product development, will serve as chief product officer at the studio. Lang said in an interview that he and Blasko will continue to run the existing business, such as work-for-hire projects, and Boyes will add new businesses on top of that.

“I am relinquishing the title of CEO, but I am not going anywhere,” Lang said.

Sorry Lang, but if you're not the CEO, we're going to need to see ID.

Zaph

I knew it. No doubt the part that connects to the TV and turns it into a 'console' will just be a thin client.

Smartest move Nintendo could make - no point chasing consoles and their handhelds have always been so much better anyway. But as great as the DS's have been, I'm looking forward to a single high-res display. Good to finally be excited about Nintendo again.

I knew it. No doubt the part that connects to the TV and turns it into a 'console' will just be a thin client.

Smartest move Nintendo could make - no point chasing consoles and their handhelds have always been so much better anyway. But as great as the DS's have been, I'm looking forward to a single high-res display. Good to finally be excited about Nintendo again.

Everyone is saying it's 'hybrid' but it's not really, it is just a handheld. Which is cool,

repeater

NX news hours before the live Bombcast is great, can't wait to hear some good Reactions to this.

Yeah, and they had no realistic chance of getting solid western third party support anyway, so they might as well go their own usual quirky ways. As a fan of handheld gaming on non-phones, I'm intrigued by this development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom