• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets into some weird ass time distortion at one point and all the villains you fight are basically out of Running Man complete with showy finishing moves when you beat them. Besides that a significant amount of the game is in a prefab housing facility so you riding around in half built homes going up walls and shooting people. It's bonkers.

It's strength is not the writing it's the scenarios.

wait what that sounds awesome

FStop7

Banned
At some point the Titanfall 2 campaign needs to be openly discussed without spoiler concerns because there is a mechanic that is used in a super cool way that I've never seen before and I hope it sticks around.

BearPawB

Banned
Titanfall 2 campaign was like a 7/10 overall
But there were 2 or 3 levels that were some of the most fun i've had in a shooter in a long time

Although Singularity did the time stuff first! (as did a million other games, but man that sort of mechanic is always fun)

oti

Banned
The next Mario Party is the last big one.

They can do 9 and 10 on the same stream, the games are 45 minutes each board at the very longest. They have time.

What? That ain't right. Nintendo! Why did you have to ruin Mario Party Party!

pizzacat

Banned
Isn't Lang like a CEO and he's doing a 24 hour (and has done it in the past)
That's crazy

Also you cowards not spilling the 2nd doc smh

"I'm pretty positive about booty in general."

Well we now know Alex is all about the booty. which of the other duder's are about that booty life, you guys think? Jeff? Drew?

Is this a weird question? Is it the weekend yet?

That was as Hollywood-esque a World Series if there ever was one. If that was the end of an inspirational sports movie, it would be seen as so improbably fake and scripted. Congrats to the Cubs (and their fans) and sympathies to the Indians (and their fans). Klepek, Drake, and Vignocchi are understandably thrilled right now. Especially Klepek and Drake, who in 2016 also had a kid and got married, respectively. Patrick said people were fistbumping Jessica.

Edit:

842Xjmw.png

If Dan were to prank John and not fear retaliation, now would be the best time.

Tagyhag

What? That ain't right. Nintendo! Why did you have to ruin Mario Party Party!

Yeah it's amazing, they obviously changed the format to cater to a bigger audience, have the games not be such a time requirement, and change it up so it's not the same thing that it's been for more than a decade.

But they changed it to something incredibly worse. It should have just been a separate mode.

pizzacat

Banned
That was as Hollywood-esque a World Series if there ever was one. If that was the end of an inspirational sports movie, it would be seen as so improbably fake and scripted. Congrats to the Cubs (and their fans) and sympathies to the Indians (and their fans). Klepek, Drake, and Vignocchi are understandably thrilled right now. Especially Klepek and Drake, who in 2016 also had a kid and got married, respectively. Patrick said people were fistbumping Jessica.

Edit:

842Xjmw.png

If Dan were to prank John and not fear retaliation, now would be the best time.
Man I wish John Drake was an everyday thing for me

Did the Cubs really win? Or did Dan use all of his powers to stage a fake World Series ending and then get Fox to switch to a tape during the commercials.

Yeah. ....in game 7.... ....in extra innings.... ....where there was a rain delay.... suspicious, really.... reeks of a Dan prank ;p

Are there even international teams competing in this baseball thing?

No, but had the Cleveland Indians lost the previous round, they would've lost to the Toronto Blue Jays, the only MLB team outside of the US. The Montreal Expos used to exist, but the moved to Washington, D.C. in 2005 and became the Nationals.

Jintor

Today was a garbage day and I need to go home, shower, eat dinner and just play video games until my brain falls over

Why isn't it friday goddamn

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Sports teams just moving across the country is the funniest thing to see from the other side of the Atlantic. Like what

Man half the news from the Berserk game has been sketch as fuck. Koei is on some shit.

That announcement trailer was straight up nasty.
Is this mostly about the missing dismemberment or is something else going on?

Isn't Lang like a CEO and he's doing a 24 hour (and has done it in the past)
That's crazy

Also you cowards not spilling the 2nd doc smh
Adam Boyes is the CEO now. Dave Lang is a smart man.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I didn't think Vinnyvania: SOTN could get any more boring. Then I saw the latest episode. Boy was I wrong.

Y'know, this shit wouldn't have happened in Castlevania 64. '10/10 game' my ass
I'd watch a solo stream of Dan beating Dark Souls III in his inimitable way.

Patrick kind of already did the 'luck my way through the Souls games' run

oti

Banned
Wait a minute. Did this woman just ask a minor to give him a "private lesson" and actually meant a "private lesson" in an ILLEGAL way?

What is this game?

Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom