• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
They had to know what this milk game meant when they made it.....right?.....right?
Nintendo? Never!

Ex5xyKe.gif

Hindl

The Switch video is pretty good. I'm curious to hear their more candid thoughts on UPF this afternoon.

Yeah Jeff experienced the ball count so I want to hear his full thoughts on HD rumble. I could actually see this being a good drunk party game, but eh...not sure I'm into the game

Catvoca

Banned
You know I bet he's only there because Nintendo is so desperate that they hired some dude from a meme just to pander to internet kids.

It's completely shameless and I can't believe Giant Bomb agreed to go along with it.

Well to be fair he was also famous from The Bachelor as well.

Hindl

Yea, I feel it'll be bundled later but this is for the early adopters who want games day one.

Yeah probably for the holidays. It really does feel like the Switch is having a soft launch for the hardcore and then the fall is the real launch. Still crazy though, quality of the games aside, 1, 2, Switch fits that Wii Sports/Nintendoland spot of being a demo for the controller's features

Yeah probably for the holidays. It really does feel like the Switch is having a soft launch for the hardcore and then the fall is the real launch. Still crazy though, quality of the games aside, 1, 2, Switch fits that Wii Sports/Nintendoland spot of being a demo for the controller's features

I assure you a new Zelda game is making me anything but soft.

Wait.

Man, 12 Switch should have totally been a bundled in game, I can't ever see myself paying for that game....EVER. oh well, I got one for Zelda, and I'm happy enough with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom