• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Yeah I dunno... I think it's cool for him (well potentially anyway) but I don'T really care personnaly about that specific subject...

Anyway, I'll still watch it obviously.

Yeah, hopefully there are people who still care, but damn, he could not have picked a project I'm less interested in hearing more about.

Dany

Banned
Last of Us remastered is a gorgeous fucking game. God damn. Playing on my regular ps4 with +hdr. I love this game to death.

Meneses

I wish you could pick guys up when they're knocked down though

You can, in Beast Mode. It also allows for some fun moves.

As for environmental actions, I haven't seen many so far but at least car doors and railings can be interacted with on the street, as well as
throwing guys off a bridge / walkway
as Majima.

All the PS4 games coming out this quarter made passing on the Switch the easiest decision in the world.

Also it would definitely be hilarious to see the GAF reactions if Horizon coming out first made Zelda seem disappointing.

Definitely, if anyone is on the fence between games or Switch. It has to be the games.

derFeef

Guys I'm at the airport for the first time, going to board in 10 mins. Never been on a plane before. What should I expect?

nhung-clip-cuoi-ra-nuoc-mat-khi-dung-kinh-thuc-te-ao.gif

Tubobutts

You can, in Beast Mode. It also allows for some fun moves.

As for environmental actions, I haven't seen many so far but at least car doors and railings can be interacted with on the street, as well as
throwing guys off a bridge / walkway
as Majima.
I just found out that you could do that spoiler not 10 minutes ago so that's what ive been doing.

Also the heat move with the kettle is great.

Zaph

Guys I'm at the airport for the first time, going to board in 10 mins. Never been on a plane before. What should I expect?
Make sure to talk loudly about your favourite gaming website while boarding.

It's just a mildly uncomfortable seat for a few hours and your ears might pop a bit. Nbd

The best way to play Yakuza 0 is to always switch between modes on the fly. When I want to pick shit up I switch to Brawler or Beast mode and when I'm going head to head with someone I switch to Rush mode.

Patryn

Being uncomfortable.

At least it's far easier to entertain yourself nowadays than it used to be.

Be aware that you won't be able to use the bathroom once you're about a half hour from your destination, so if you think you gotta go, go earlier in the flight.

Make sure to talk loudly about your favourite gaming website while boarding.

It's just a mildly uncomfortable seat for a few hours and your ears might pop a bit. Nbd

Both gaf and giantbomb would most likely get me flagged.

Thanks though, at least now I won't freak if they go pop. :)

^have peed already! I was forwarned about that.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Timdog True 4K. Fucking console warriors.

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-Baby-Sinclair-Dinosaurs-GIF.gif
So♏️e say I'♏️ the ♏️ost passionate Xbox fan on planet earth. So♏️e call ♏️e an Xbox influencer, others call ♏️e an asshole, but in the end I♏️ BeastFireTi♏️dog

Wunder

So♏️e say I'♏️ the ♏️ost passionate Xbox fan on planet earth. So♏️e call ♏️e an Xbox influencer, others call ♏️e an asshole, but in the end I♏️ BeastFireTi♏️dog

So♏️ebody once told ♏️e the world was gonna roll ♏️e

Hjod

Banned

Now I want to find the biggest Sony fanboy on twitter, could someone point my in the right direction?

I just learned that this song was taken out of the localized release of Yakuza 0 because of licensing issues. Bummer.

Anyways, I think the guys should do two videos per week. One week between each one is just too long of a wait, and it'll take forever for them to beat the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom